Fruit Juice and Diet Coke?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by HannahLouise, 26 July 2011 Social URL.

1. HannahLouise

HannahLouise New Member

Thinking of starting SW soon, just trying to figure it all out. Are fruit juice and diet coke acceptable?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Spid

Spid Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Diet coke is fine. Fruit juice from fresh fruit is syns. You'd be a lot better of with no added sugar cordials. Syn free and helps with getting enough water if like me you don't like the taste of water on it's own.

4. beckyboo88

beckyboo88 Member

Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Diet drinks don't affect your daily pro points allowance, but some fruit juices do :) although fruit i's now 0 points could make your own fruit juice :) this i's on ww sorry but anyway lol

5. kettlechip

kettlechip Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(23.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    yes above Diet/low calorie fizzy drinks including Diet Coke is fine on SW. And yes fruit juice are all syns, if you love your juices maybe subsittue to some syn (free) cordials/squash :) xx

6. ermintrude

ermintrude Gold Member

Start Weight:
    27st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    10st5.5lb(37.65%)
    Diet:
    SW

No, this is not correct. SW is not the same as WW. On SW all RAW WHOLE fruit is free but if you squeeze it, puree it, cook it etc it is not free, fruit juice always comes with syns. Youre better off having squash or cordial.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.