Fruit - please help!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by *angela*, 9 January 2014.

1. *angela*

*angela* Well-Known Member

Morning, I've just ate my breakfast+had Sw rice pudding+stirred through loads of fresh raspberries... I'm worried now that this will e regarded as 'mashed down' and made it not syn free. What u think? I've attached a photo to show how it turned out

Sent from my iPhone

Attached Files:

2. RB.1991

RB.1991 Well-Known Member

I never syn them when I mix them in at the end as it is a quantity I would eat normally. Mine always looks like yours when using raspberries too :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using mobile app
  3. Gwella

Gwella Well-Known Member

I'd say it's borderline. If I have something like that I usually just sprinkle them on the top as they disintegrate so quickly, but have some in every spoonful so I still have to chew them but they get mixed up in your mouth anyway.
  4. Anti222

Anti222 Well-Known Member

I'd say it's ok. You haven't blended them up into a drink and it looks like you've just used a normal healthy portion of them. Raspberries are naturally made of those little segments anyway and they do break apart easily, especially if they're very ripe. If you sat there with a pin and ate each little segment one at a time out of a bowl then it would still be free, the stirring just sped up the process for you :)
  5. *angela*

*angela* Well-Known Member

That's great thanks so much for the opinions... I hate wasting syns esp on things like that but glad I don't need to worry now :)

Thanks again for the posts ladies :) xx

Sent from my iPhone