1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Fruit - please help!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by *angela*, 9 January 2014 Social URL.

1. *angela*

*angela* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5.5lb(25.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Morning, I've just ate my breakfast+had Sw rice pudding+stirred through loads of fresh raspberries... I'm worried now that this will e regarded as 'mashed down' and made it not syn free. What u think? I've attached a photo to show how it turned out

Sent from my iPhone

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RB.1991

RB.1991 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I never syn them when I mix them in at the end as it is a quantity I would eat normally. Mine always looks like yours when using raspberries too :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

4. Gwella

Gwella Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.7lb(8.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'd say it's borderline. If I have something like that I usually just sprinkle them on the top as they disintegrate so quickly, but have some in every spoonful so I still have to chew them but they get mixed up in your mouth anyway.

5. Anti222

Anti222 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.91%)
    Diet:
    Paul McKenna
    I'd say it's ok. You haven't blended them up into a drink and it looks like you've just used a normal healthy portion of them. Raspberries are naturally made of those little segments anyway and they do break apart easily, especially if they're very ripe. If you sat there with a pin and ate each little segment one at a time out of a bowl then it would still be free, the stirring just sped up the process for you :)

6. *angela*

*angela* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5.5lb(25.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That's great thanks so much for the opinions... I hate wasting syns esp on things like that but glad I don't need to worry now :)

Thanks again for the posts ladies :) xx

Sent from my iPhone

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.