Fruit - shop bought

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Nic-Noc, 13 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Nic-Noc

Nic-Noc Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    Hi guys

Can one of you help me, do I have to pp a fruit salad in a tub? I'm ravenous and in m&s, just popped the nutritional info in my calculator and it's come up 3 points :0/

It's only a summer berry pot - just grapes, strawberries etc, nothing added that I can see

Sorry if this had been asked already but the minis phone app isn't very good to do a quick search. Have been in here so long am getting funny looks from staff, sure they think I'm on the rob!

Thanks in advance!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mets

Mets Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I wouldn't point it at all. I'm not sure why it comes up with a PP value but I've pointed any of the shop bought packs x

4. Nic-Noc

Nic-Noc Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    Thank god for that! Thanks very much x

5. ~Crooked Smile~

~Crooked Smile~ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.86%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    It comes up as having a points value because fruit does have some carbs etc. That's why you can't just go mental on it and eat heaps and heaps! But the value of fruit is taken into account in your daily allowance, so as long as it's just fresh fruit it's 0PP. Hope that makes sense.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.