fruit,vegetables and salad.

misheemoo

please excuse m if this is a dumb question but im new to all this and trying to do ww at home (no classes) buying ready made ww or tesco light choice meals, do i have to point vegetables,salad and fruit, or are they a free food?

point everything is the best way, then u know for sure what you are at, and nothing sneaky gets added, a tin of carrots for example i have are 0.5 points, have them twice a day and theres a point u wouldnt have thought about, so worth sticking to the letter really

Most veggies are free, but some you need to point. Fruit has to be counted

If youre going it alone Id definitely recommend getting the Shopping Guide, it lists just about everything you can think of. If you have that a calculator and an Eating Out Guide, its a breeze. Without them you might struggle a bit

point everything is the best way, then u know for sure what you are at, and nothing sneaky gets added, a tin of carrots for example i have are 0.5 points, have them twice a day and theres a point u wouldnt have thought about, so worth sticking to the letter really

If you have fresh carrots though, theyre free and theres a point you can spend on something else ;)

i have had a plum and an apple and wasnt sure, i will now use the points calculator on this site, many thanks for your help starlight and fattothinny x

is that the same with salad,to point every thing too ?

The points calculator here isnt the most accurate, its ok in an emergency lol but I really wouldnt rely on it for everything.

You REALLY do need a proper one, its a godsend at the supermarket lol

The Eating Out guide on here is pretty accurate so you could miss that but if you dont have any basic books as I said Id really get the Shopping Guide. Other wise a lot of your pointing is going to be guess work which can be disasterous

im just a bit aprehensive about classes as went many years ago and all the lady did was take my money and weigh me,she didnt tell me anything about the diet at all, i came away thinking what a waste of money i can weigh myself at home and save money and time, i think i will look on ebay, thanks for your help starlight

Back