• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

fruit,vegetables and salad.

point everything is the best way, then u know for sure what you are at, and nothing sneaky gets added, a tin of carrots for example i have are 0.5 points, have them twice a day and theres a point u wouldnt have thought about, so worth sticking to the letter really

point everything is the best way, then u know for sure what you are at, and nothing sneaky gets added, a tin of carrots for example i have are 0.5 points, have them twice a day and theres a point u wouldnt have thought about, so worth sticking to the letter really
If you have fresh carrots though, theyre free and theres a point you can spend on something else ;)

i have had a plum and an apple and wasnt sure, i will now use the points calculator on this site, many thanks for your help starlight and fattothinny x

is that the same with salad,to point every thing too ?

The points calculator here isnt the most accurate, its ok in an emergency lol but I really wouldnt rely on it for everything.

You REALLY do need a proper one, its a godsend at the supermarket lol

The Eating Out guide on here is pretty accurate so you could miss that but if you dont have any basic books as I said Id really get the Shopping Guide. Other wise a lot of your pointing is going to be guess work which can be disasterous

im just a bit aprehensive about classes as went many years ago and all the lady did was take my money and weigh me,she didnt tell me anything about the diet at all, i came away thinking what a waste of money i can weigh myself at home and save money and time, i think i will look on ebay, thanks for your help starlight