1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Fruitella

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Lady Mhoram, 25 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Lady Mhoram

Lady Mhoram Well-Known Member

Fruitella have brought out some new 'natural jucie' chews. There are some gummy ones (filled with fruit goo) and some with liquorise. They don't seem to be sugar free, so suspect they will be quite high in syns, but wonderd if anyone could check for me.

Thank you

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. sugar_lipswales

sugar_lipswales Well-Known Member

Even the sugarfree ones are half a syn each but will have a quick peek and let you know.

4. sugar_lipswales

Ah do excuse me but the sugar free ones are a syn each but it says all varieties excluding sugar free are one and a half syns for two sweets. Mmmm, that's weird!

5. Lady Mhoram

Lady Mhoram Well-Known Member

How strange, lol! Thank you for checking. Did that come from the slimming world website? That's quite high in syns, so I will give them to my boyfriend!

6. sugar_lipswales

Yes thats from the SW website, they're only little things but if you can't stop picking like me it's best not to have them within a mile lol