Fruits of the forest?

Angelmouse77

Anyone tried this I am fed up with the soups and thinking of trying this one for my dinner?
What does it taste like?
Thanks in advance

I tried it as a mousse and really did not like it :(. I prefer the sweet shakes hot (toffee/walnut, chocolate, butterscotch etc) but have now picked up a few soups from my CDC for variety.

* note to self, MUST change that remaining Fruits of the Forest sachet when seeing CDC next *

Soon2bslimmer x

I have got to say, i absolutly love it, but i have a very sweet tooth i dont know if it is in my mind but i like it at lunchtime think its is because that is when the sugar craves kick in and it is sweet

Fruits of the forest is one of my favourites I love it, its really refreshing and I put crushed ice in it in a tall glass and drink out of a straw... Try it.. I would say its well worth the try !!!

I think it's far too sweet and a bit sickly! And I don't like the smell either lol!

I tried it for the first time yesterday and absolutely loved it!! Had the toffee and walnut today and loved that too, yummy :)

I think it's because I have a sweet tooth, a friend is doing the CD and is a savoury person, she hates them both but loves the porridge which I hate!

I hate FOTF - it's too chalky (not that I have ever drunk chalk but that is what its like in my head) and not very tasty.

But hey we're all different, would be boring if we all liked or disliked the same things.

I have had it as a mousse and loved it. very fruity strong flavour.

My boyfriend complains because he's not had any puddings for the last 4 weeks, where as that 's all I've been eating ;) I'm not a big fan of all the soups and hate the porridge! .. this is the life..!

Back