Frustrated!

Twinklecheeks

Been for my week 10 weigh in today and was really disappointed to have lost only 3lbs. I haven't cheated and I've really upped my water intake to 4 litres as my loss has been a bit slower over the last few weeks. I know 3lbs is 3lbs and of course I am pleased it's another 3 off and it all adds up etc etc but starting to think I could eat a healthy diet or do the maintainence plan and lose the same!

Was planning to refeed in 2 weeks and then do maintainence over Xmas and then get back on TFR in the new year but wondering now whether to just get onto to refeed now.

Wanted to lose 4 stone before Xmas and I'm currently at 3 st 4 lb loss. At this rate it's gonna take forever to lose the 10lb needed to get to goal. Feeling very disheartened :(

Been for my week 10 weigh in today and was really disappointed to have lost only 3lbs. I haven't cheated and I've really upped my water intake to 4 litres as my loss has been a bit slower over the last few weeks. I know 3lbs is 3lbs and of course I am pleased it's another 3 off and it all adds up etc etc but starting to think I could eat a healthy diet or do the maintainence plan and lose the same!

Was planning to refeed in 2 weeks and then do maintainence over Xmas and then get back on TFR in the new year but wondering now whether to just get onto to refeed now.

Wanted to lose 4 stone before Xmas and I'm currently at 3 st 4 lb loss. At this rate it's gonna take forever to lose the 10lb needed to get to goal. Feeling very disheartened :(

Hi 3lbs is a great loss if I lose that this week I will be delighted I just calculated there from your week 5 - 10 you have lost an average of 4.5lbs. I really do not think you could loss that much on maintenance or other diet plans.

When I done LT before my 3rd week I lost 2lbs I was so disheartened I thought to myself I could loss that doing ww but I didn't take into account the big picture which was the other 10lbs I'd lost before that so you really do have to average your loss as I find you have good good not so good and then back to good. I ended up coming off LT and going to ww in which it took me months to loss 7lbs and then just got back to my old eating habits.

I would try and stick out the next two weeks you could have a great loss next week to make up for your 3lbs (although i think that is great loss) Just think of that Christmas dress and how great you will look. You could always consider something else in January if you still felt the same!

Good luck with what ever you decide hun x

I lost 2.5 lbs for two weeks and then had a huge 6lbs loss! It will pick up again, you may just have had more water in you, or could it be just before TOTM?? Dont be disheartened I wouldnt be suprised if you have a big weight loss next week xxx

Aww come on turn your frown turned upside down as 3lbs is a great weight loss .. it really is :)

You have lost 46lbs in 10 weeks ... that is over 3 stone which A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!

A loss is a loss and it is a step closer to goal .. every lb counts, it really does. And you make the point about you probably could have lost 3lbs on a food diet, well maybe but also maybe not ... but one likely outcome is, you wouldn't have lost 46lbs in 10 weeks on it. Think of inches lost too and all the mini goals you'll have accomplished over the 10 weeks too :)

You have done fantastic in the last 10 weeks and keep it up as 10lbs is more than doable in the coming weeks xx

Your tracker showed a 3lbs loss on week 3 but you were pleased with that ;) what's changed since then??? Don't lose sight that all these lbs add up :) x x x

I like to think cumulatively rather than a single weight loss, therefore, I have lost 26 1/2 lb rather than thinking abou the 5lb I put on whilst on holiday for two weeks recently. Be encouraged, we are all sending you happy thoughts today.

Yeh, I know you're all right in what you are saying. Think it's just because I so desperately wanted that 4 stone before I took a break for Xmas. Now I have to lose 10lbs in 2 weeks...suppose it's do-able but not hopeful. Thanks once again everyone for your kind and encouraging words x

dont be disheartened, on my second week I only lost 3lbs and then third week only 2lbs then after that I lost on average 5lbs per week. Hang on in there and be proud of what you have lost to date and what you will lose before you plan on doing your refeed week, keep focused :)

Your tracker showed a 3lbs loss on week 3 but you were pleased with that ;) what's changed since then??? Don't lose sight that all these lbs add up :) x x x

Not sure really why I wasn't disappointed then. Maybe just because I'd lost so much in the previous 2 weeks that I was kinda expecting it. This week I really upped my game on the water front and I didn't cheat at all (a couple of times I've had a sneaky bite of some cheese or something) but didn't at all this week cause I wanted a bit loss. X

You can see how my weight loss has varied over the past few weeks. Last week I lost 2lbs this week 6lbs!!! All sorts of things can affect your weight loss. On any other diet we would be delighted with 3lb loss. I have decided to refeed next week and I want a total loss of 5st. This has made me focus more and I am sure you will find the same. Best of luck for the next couple of weeks -I'm sure you will do it.

Back