fry light and syn values quantity allowance?

F4ye

hi all

i follow green plan and therefore use fry light as a freebie but i am not sure how much i am allowed to use to cook in, is it one squirt, 5 squirts or as many as i need? sorry o sound so silly but i'm only in my second week!

second silly question are syns amount on sw website for things like quorn sausages and bags of quorn for the whole amount or per portion? i only ask as some things read as x amount of syns per bag of 350g and other read as 1 syn per sausage etc so thought i had better check this out. particulaly interested in the veggie quorn bacon which sw website says has 61/2 syns - is that per rasher or per box?

i really need to loose this weight so want ot get it right form the start

thanks in advance for humoring a newbie!

F4ye x

That's for the whole box, as it say '150g box' so you'd devide the syns into how many rashers there are. If it was per slice, it would specify that and give an average weight for the slice.

As for the frylite, you can use a few sprays if you need to, I usually use 3-4 if frying eggs or onions.

Just an interesting little thing I found when researching frylite a few weeks ago... a 250ml can of frylite is equivalent to 7 LITRES of regualr oil:eek: (As in thats how much oil you would use, if you didn't use frylite, and used normal oil instead!)

blimey that's staggering = fry light it is then!
thanks MummyHelen,

F4ye x

Back