fry light and syn values quantity allowance?

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by F4ye, 20 June 2010 Social URL.

1. F4ye

F4ye Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(11.04%)
    Diet:
    SW Green
    hi all

i follow green plan and therefore use fry light as a freebie but i am not sure how much i am allowed to use to cook in, is it one squirt, 5 squirts or as many as i need? sorry o sound so silly but i'm only in my second week!

second silly question are syns amount on sw website for things like quorn sausages and bags of quorn for the whole amount or per portion? i only ask as some things read as x amount of syns per bag of 350g and other read as 1 syn per sausage etc so thought i had better check this out. particulaly interested in the veggie quorn bacon which sw website says has 61/2 syns - is that per rasher or per box?

i really need to loose this weight so want ot get it right form the start

thanks in advance for humoring a newbie!

F4ye x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mummy_Helen

Mummy_Helen Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(25.12%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    That's for the whole box, as it say '150g box' so you'd devide the syns into how many rashers there are. If it was per slice, it would specify that and give an average weight for the slice.

As for the frylite, you can use a few sprays if you need to, I usually use 3-4 if frying eggs or onions.

Just an interesting little thing I found when researching frylite a few weeks ago... a 250ml can of frylite is equivalent to 7 LITRES of regualr oil:eek: (As in thats how much oil you would use, if you didn't use frylite, and used normal oil instead!)

4. F4ye

F4ye Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(11.04%)
    Diet:
    SW Green
    blimey that's staggering = fry light it is then!
    thanks MummyHelen,

F4ye x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.