Frylight Spray

Caza

I understand this is free to use with no syns but does this mean I can use as many sprays as I need or am I restricted?

:wave_cry:

I'm also confused about the use of Fry light, because whilst it is syn free, surely there is a limit on how much of it you can use.

oooh i'm confused to if i make chips i use a lot of sprays!!!! I can't find any info anywhere?!

As long as you are not taking the lid off and pouring it over then you are fine. It's one calories per spray or something very low like that.

Yes thats what I think. Only 1 cal per spray so you would have to go a bit mental with it to cause any synful dent in your day.Or thats what I believe anyway.

Good Circes - I can rely on you to put us as ease! Good job really as I do pump it a bit especially for chips!
Thanks hollys nan xx

As long as you are not taking the lid off and pouring it over then you are fine. It's one calories per spray or something very low like that.

Now theres an idea! Lol :D

I used to worry about this because I used a fair amount, esp when cooking say, quorn mince. I reasoned that if you spray it even 20 times, thats only 20 calories which is probably less than a banana or apple!!

Hi too am struggling with fry light I am just not keen on the result but a lot of sw recipes on slimming eats say fry light or pam spray
Can anyone tell me what this pam spray is and is it any better than fry light our is it syns I am struggling here x

I think it is an american product. The trick with frylight is not to have the heat too high.

The Phillippe Berrio (sp?) olive oil spray is 4 squirts for 1 syn or of course you could just use oil and syn it/

Back