Frylite

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
went to buy some frylite at Tescos and they had loads of different ones. but my hubby cant really have sunflower or olive oil, so do they do a vegetable oil one. i looked on the shelf but couldnt see one, they had stir fry and a butter one (which i bought). :confused:

Unfortunately not - they just do sunflower, olive oil and butter.

Sorry if I'm being nosy, but why can't your OH have sunflower or olive oil?

gives him a REAL bad stomach. Swells up like a balloon then is on the toilet for ages. Not good to go in there after, if you know what i mean. He also has problems with white bread, and we have to have soya butter, but he is okay with milk and yoghurt. Also he cant have the pre-cooked chicken they sell in supermarkets.

gives him a REAL bad stomach. Swells up like a balloon then is on the toilet for ages. Not good to go in there after, if you know what i mean. He also has problems with white bread, and we have to have soya butter, but he is okay with milk and yoghurt. Also he cant have the pre-cooked chicken they sell in supermarkets.

Sounds like he's just being awkward!! :p haha joking

iv only ever used sunflower oil one :( hmm.. have u aksed ur consultant? x

Ive only tried the one kind im afraid so im no use!!

Im sure I have read somewhere that you can make up your own but im now sure if it works or not. I would speak to your consultant and see.
Also, I may be a bit stupid here, but your OH may not have such a bad tummy after using Frylight as you arent using anywhere near as much as you may have been using normal oil. Not sure if the smell in the bathroom is really worth the risk for you though :)

Back