Frys vegetarian traditional burgers

Hi, Could anyone please tell me what the syn values of Frys vegetarian traditional burgers are on these. They are 168 cals each and 2.48 saturated fat. and also the traditional sausages made by frys also 76 cal each and 1.68 saturated fat.

I love these but worry that they may be higher in slimming world syns than I think. I would be so grateful for any help on this.
Many thanks
Bev

Hello,
Traditional sausages are free, the burgers aren't listed (only the chicken style one - 2.5 syns). You need to provide the protein, carbohydrate, fat, calories and portion size to run it through the syn calculator, then I'm sure someone can help.

Hi, Thank you so much for your help. I really appreciate it. Here are the figures.per burger weighs 80g I guess as 4 in pack weighing 320g
protein 12.64g
carbo 9.76
fats 3.52 saturate 1.76 mono 1.41 poly 0.34 cholesterol o trans 0
fibre 0.48
sodium 0.64
energy 110 kcal per burger.

Great news on the sausages as I have been counting them as 2 points each!

Many thanks

Just put it through for you and it works out as 1/2 a syn each on green. I'm gonna have to go out and buy some myself, and the sausages, I thought only the quorn ones were free :D

Hi , Thanks so much for the wonderful news!! I wont feel guilty about having 2 now..lol

I get them from my local health food shop. I haven't found them anywhere else locally but I think you can buy them online. I have just had a look and if you google them a few places come up. They are not cheap about £2.50 for 4 but they are so delicious and taste like meat so I think they are worth it.

Thank you so much for your help

Yes, I'd like a change from quorn too. Where do you get them from?!

Goodness Direct sell them online, otherwise Holland and Barretts or other health food shops. I really love Fry's chicken nuggets and chicken style strips, definitely one of my favourite mock meats. I bought the chicken burgers today to try :)

Hi , Thanks so much for the wonderful news!! I wont feel guilty about having 2 now..lol

I get them from my local health food shop. I haven't found them anywhere else locally but I think you can buy them online. I have just had a look and if you google them a few places come up. They are not cheap about £2.50 for 4 but they are so delicious and taste like meat so I think they are worth it.

Thank you so much for your help

No problem! I was pleasantly surprised to find out myself! My local shop didn't stock the traditional burgers or sausages but I'll keep my eyes open!

Back