F's S's and C's!

mod-karen79

rainbows holiday buddy :)
just had a great loss of 4.5lbs this week which i'm rather ecstatic about..... considering what i got up to on friday, saturday and sunday!

monday, tuesday and wednesday i was really careful about what i ate.... i limited my carbs and when having fruit salad made it with speed foods only.

this week i'm gonna try it again to see if i can get another great loss by eating lots of foods with S, SS, F, FF and C by them.

has anyone else given it a go?

Actually, I rarely ever think about the 'usefulness' of the various foods. I just distinguish whether they're free or superfree!

I'm going to definitely give this far more thought and consideration now. Thanks for reminding me!

And congrats on the fab weight loss to date :D

xx

I haven't really paid that much attention to those, but I will do.

I lost 4lb this week, I had 50-60 syns woth of alcohol at the weekend and then went syn free for the rest of the week, so I think this week, I am going to try and go as syn free as I possibly can, and see what happens.

I have been having fruit and an Alpen light bar for my breakfast, jacket taty for dinner, or soup or salad and used the free recipes in the extra easy free cook book x

Good luck next week!

Back