Fudgey's Low Calorie Cycling & Counting Diet

hey guys! so today is a 900calorie day

so far today i've had:
1/2 natural yoghurt (40) squares (97) grapes (35) special k mini's 1/2 packet (50) chicken chargrill (165) basamati rice 50g (177) sweet & sour sauce (80)
so 644 so far and it's 8pm! to be honest i probably won't have much more but we'll see, might try and have some ww cookies to boost my calories a bit as don't really want to end on the same amount as yday or it won't be cycling! but maybe i'll carry them over, not sure yet.. :confused:

going to weigh in tomorrow morning & then start as a new week so i can keep saturday as a regular weigh in day. :)

xx

Hey hun, hope you've had a great week sounds like it food wise! your so great with the amount your given and what you spend it on :) good luck for WI tomorrow!!!! :D can't wait to see the results and hope that little bit of weight you've got left to shift will come off in no time! btw how many grapes/grams do you class for 35cals? i'm doing that for 50gs is this right?? lol thanks :) hope your alright have a great weekend xxx

Hey hun, hope you've had a great week sounds like it food wise! your so great with the amount your given and what you spend it on :) good luck for WI tomorrow!!!! :D can't wait to see the results and hope that little bit of weight you've got left to shift will come off in no time! btw how many grapes/grams do you class for 35cals? i'm doing that for 50gs is this right?? lol thanks :) hope your alright have a great weekend xxx

thank you hun! :D well most places i've looked there are roughly 60calories per 100g of grapes, so if you're having 50g i'd count that as 30 :) i had just a little over that so rounded it up to 35! to be honest i'm not as strict when it comes to fruit & veg though and usually estimate on how many grams i'm having (used to weigh them but now i have a rough idea of what 100g looks like etc)
hope you're well too & have a great weekend :p xxx

thank you hun! :D well most places i've looked there are roughly 60calories per 100g of grapes, so if you're having 50g i'd count that as 30 :) i had just a little over that so rounded it up to 35! to be honest i'm not as strict when it comes to fruit & veg though and usually estimate on how many grams i'm having (used to weigh them but now i have a rough idea of what 100g looks like etc)
hope you're well too & have a great weekend :p xxx

thanks so much hun!!!! it depends on the grape i find :D my ones from tesco i got 8 grapes for 50gs!!!!! (wasnt happy!!) lol but from aldi i get 18!!!! (they are smaller) for 50gs teehee! woo i've been saving myself 5cals each time hehehe :D will be having 100gs next time! 60cals sounds great for my loving of grapes but i know what you mean fruit n veg are good for you so cals not so important though ofc still count just in a different way i feel :)

thanks so much hun!!!! it depends on the grape i find :D my ones from tesco i got 8 grapes for 50gs!!!!! (wasnt happy!!) lol but from aldi i get 18!!!! (they are smaller) for 50gs teehee! woo i've been saving myself 5cals each time hehehe :D will be having 100gs next time! 60cals sounds great for my loving of grapes but i know what you mean fruit n veg are good for you so cals not so important though ofc still count just in a different way i feel :)

haha yes it really depends on the sizes doesn't it! i love the big juicy ones but they weigh more.. :( lol! yeh i still always count it but if i had a meltdown and ate lots of grapes i'd feel far less guilty so i try not to worry about them as much as other things :) xx

also just quickly popped on to update & say i've just weighed & have lost 5lbs from when i started
:D so that is over the 11 days i've been calorie counting as i've done a half week and now starting new! so about to work out my new plan for this week now which is starting today!

but the 4days results:
tues: 1137
weds: 799
thurs: 677
fri: 821

total: 3434/3543 :D

xx

Back