Extra Easy Full steam ahead

evanesco

I'm the tortoise.
Firstly, I feel absolutely rubbish, I'm so full of cold, there isn't much room for food. I'm not going to WI tonight, but OH has done her's and gained 4lbs, very odd, but I think she's due her star week, so could be that. Anyway, I'm pressing on and have started filling in my SW online diary again, should keep me on track. 8 syns so far today, I know it's only barely lunchtime, but I've had my lunch already, cheese and bacon multi-pack walkers, I have had other food lol, are 6 1/2 syns, I only wanted to try them. I did syn them first, but pictured the rest of the day as not too synny. Making fosh, chips, mushy peas & curry sauce for tea, nom nom. Forgot the vlf fromage frais, quark should do the job though, shouldn't it. Anyway that's my daily ramble, have text C (I'm the paydesk) and she'll manage tonight, also missing 4th burlesque class, but i need to keep my germs to myself.

Aw, mate, I really hope you feel better soon.

Eat plenty- it really is the best possible medicine for a cold. Try and have lots of 'friendly' food to munch on and lots of fruit and veg.

Hope you get better soon

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It is boring, but the one good thing is you can wallow in self-pity and no-one can moan.

Get a duvet on the settee, put some old film on the TV, have a hot lemon and honey and don't move for the rest of the day (A touch of Frost os on ITV at 4pm or an 'Emotional crime drama starring Sharon Gless' in on Channel 5 at 3- lol)

xxxx

Back