Full up of jelly!!!!

Nat

Made my first bowl of jelly today having been on the diet for 15 weeks, using it to try and help me stay on track, well it made a huge bowl and was delicious, in fact i cant eat it all in one go, so will have some more later!!! try it!

:bliss:500ml of cold water, two scoops of mix a mousse and one scoop of water flavouring, whizz it all up with whisk, pour into bowl and leave in fridge to set - it goes all frothy, is delicious!!!

My CDC suggested it as is nominal calories and if it stops you reaching for the bad stuff then that's good.

How are you getting on today? Its not easy sometimes is it?!

i dont know, does it have same kind of carb content? if so i will get some of that instead, mix a mousse is expensive.

looking at the other thread about jelly it seems ok. You can get it in tesco. Supercook powdered gelatine and there are probably about 12 sachets, maybe less not sure for 48p

fab, thanks will get some of that then, loads cheaper!!!!

happy jelly making!!!

:eek: mine was about £1 for 6 sachets, though I guess I got one pack from waitrose :eek: and one from somerfield.

I'm getting some mix-a-mousse next week, but only using it for shakes, not jelly.

Anyone know the ingredients of mix-a-mousse?

Back