full up

jenna113

i know this is reallly bad, but i only had 1 pack as of today plus lots of water.

i cant seem to 'eat' anything...1) im full up from water:tear_drop: ; 2) im feeling a bit sick in the tummy...

is this normal?

Hi Jenna,i am not an very experienced vlcd peep but from the few times i have been ssing i have had simular experiences.
How much water have you drunk, maybe u need to space your water out more during the day.
It is so important that you have all of your packs to give you the necessary nutrients you need.
What day are u on if you are in your second week could you maybe consider making a muffin out of one of the packs, maybe that would help you to make sure you have all of your packs.
Sorry cant offer any more advice but i am sure another of the experienced vlcd peeps will soon be along to help you out.
Take care xx

roch, 2L (maybe a tad more) so not that much either.

Hi there Jenna113,
Were you feeling O.K. on the previous 2 days? Days 3 & 4 are the tricky days on LL. If you get past them then you should be fine. You do need to try and get your 4 packs down though to keep up your energy levels.
Maybe you do have a bug because there are an awful lot going round.
Keep at it - it is worth it in the end. Keep thinking of your first weigh-in!!

Ok,it could be the reason why you are feeling full up is becuase you are in ketosis but you have to have the other packs hun otherwise you could slow down your weight loss and even get ill as you are not having all your nutrients.
Could you possibly have another pack later on say around 7 then have a pack as your hot drink b4 you go to bed, that way they are quite well spaced out.

I remember feeling sick as well in the begining of Ssing and it could be possibly your body just getting used to having all this wayer without any solid food.

I am sure someone who is alot more experienced than me will soon be along to help you.
Pls stick it out the worse part is practically over now it does get easier.
Take care xx

thanks girls..

the thing is...i feel really energised...but im not hungry...you know when you're full and even a pizza will turn you off (can you image the packs he he) ...thats how im feeling

but good suggestion..when i get home...will have a shake..and then another warm one before i sleep...

i sometimes save all three packs for the evening and always at least 2 of them. i also have 4 litres minimum of water a day. i know its difficult in the early days but u do soon adjust.

feeling too full with bags of energy is definately better than feeling deprived and half starved so hopefully this will be the worst of your probs during this diet :)

hope u adjust to the buckets of water and packs soon

xxxx

thank you all for your opinions and suggestions - they are all worth noting.

the funny thing about today is that, OK, i was busy at work and didn't have time to make a pack. yes might sound like lies, but at around 4.30pm i got some pangs of hunger and i made myself some veggie soup (which is the best until now - i hated..i mean LOATHED the thai chilli soup so def. not for me).

i had the energy to run through the corridor at work (was in a hurry to get something done) and after i said to myself..damn that felt good...

mind you i am feeling drowsy once in a while and lately i feel like having a simple toast (not a big fan of toast) but when you cant have something, you want it more i guess. go figure cravings..

tomorrow im off to Paris and i hope that i wont commit any cardinal sins. (not intending to).

thanks to all of your lovely supporters...we deserve the nobel prize for ENCOURAGEMENT and DETERMINATION. he he

laterzzzz

oooo i hope u enjoy paris! have a nice time :D

Back