Fulltums change for life

Well its the end of my first week on Exante and I am feeling great :D

Just jumped on the scales to see how well I have done and the result is ..... -12lbs :eek:

I am so happy and amazed as that is the most I have ever lost in the 1st week on a vlcd!

On to week 2 :D

Oh wow! Well done on the weight loss! That is sooooo good! You must be on cloud 9 and rightly so! X

Thanks everyone :D

Well I am feeling very proud of myself right now, I had promised my 4yo that if he was a good boy at school today he could go to morrisons cafe for his dinner (he prefers it to maccyd's and frankie and bennys lol)
He didnt want a kids meal so he had the fish and chips (it was massive!)
I love batter but managed to resist a single bite and sat there with a cup of black tea while he sat and demolished nearly all of it :eek:
I also resisted the jaffa cakes that my 2 18 month olds were nibbling on to keep quiet and have just come home and had a vanilla shake!

Heres to another 100% day and hoping my willpower stays strong ;)

Well its day 2 of week 2 and things are still going well :D

Had a mate and her little boy over today so had to resist the pombears all the littlies were eating (didnt really fancy them but its habit to scoff a couple as I open the packet lol)
Just had my 2nd shake and am chilling before DH gets home or as much as you can with 2 18month olds destroying the living room for the millionth time today :rolleyes:

Am gonna try quitting smoking again (gave up for a year and stupidly started again :mad:)
I have the Alan Carr book and once the twins are in bed Im gonna snuggle down with my bar and start reading :D

Well its week 2 day 3 and everything is good, am working today and tomorrow so will be faced with a few temptations but I know I can resist :D
I read the Allen Carr book last night (staying up later than usual to finish it!) and I can honestly say I dont want a fag! (obviously I am craving nicotine) I suppose its like this diet we crave food but know it wont help get us to goal.

The book made so much sense and after being so impressed with it I may read his weightloss book when I am near to goal as part of my longterm maintenance.

If in 3 hours I can go from smoking 15-20 a day to knowing I will never have another then what will it do about my food cravings :D:confused:

Hope everyone has a good weekend x

Is trying to resist the yummy smelling homemade bread that DH has made while I was at work!
I love homemade bread so am being very good to not tuck in :(

Oh crikey! That's a test of nerve for sure! If you can do this, you CAN do anything! Think how smug you will feel when you go to bed tonight not having succumbed!

Back