Fulltums change for life

Well I am still on track but am having alot of cravings right now!!!
After work we went to my Mums for a roast, so I sat there with a shake while everybody else sat eating roast lamb with all the trimmings followed by strawberry cheesecake and double cream :cry:

I know Im not gonna cheat and I know I will be fine in the morning but right now I feel like calling time on Exante and switching to a diet with food!!

I will be fine by morning just wanting food lol

The no smoking is going fabulously and I honestly cant believe how easy it has been :D

Roll on bedtime so I can escape the food lol

Well its getting to the end of week2 and I am still 100% but I having a couple of days where I am wondering if Exante and infact VLCDs are for me :cry:
Yes I know they work and I know the results that I can expect but I feel that I am just swapping one extreme for another and learning nothing in the process!

I am waiting for the No more diets book to arrive and hopefully that will help me make a concrete decision :rolleyes:
I am definately gonna stick with it for the next couple of weeks and maybe do another month but I dont think I will do it all the way to goal, Its so hard because I want the weight gone quickly which Exante will do but I also want to live a normal life and stop having to avoid food, afterall I cant avoid it for the rest of my life!
I guess i need to think about what I want the most :rolleyes:

I can completely relate. Dont feel Ive learned a thing on this diet at all but hoping by the time I manage to lose all my weight (wont be on Exante, Im giving up on it in a day or two) I might have figured out a thing or two.

Thankyou

Can I just say how inspriing I am finding everyones stories on here, especially all the people posting who are on exante and espeacially all the ladies (and men) who are able to do it whilst looking after the children and cooking etc. If you can all do it I have no excuses so thank you all. Just got my pack through so starting tomorrow!.

Well I have recieved my Allen Carr book and read it (its straight to the point lol) and it all makes total sense :D
Yes it will take a bit of getting used to as its basically about going back to basics and rediscovering non processed food so Im sure my tastebuds will be a bit put out at first lol
Saying that though nothing is off limits, If I fancy a bar of choc/cake/crisps etc I can still have it aslong as I am hungry and take time to listen to my body :D

Its a bit of a mix between Paul Mckenna and Healthy eating and I am really excited about changing my ways!
Infact I am that excited that I am going to the supermarket after the school run and stocking up so I am saying goodbye to Exante Im afraid :(

Yes it worked for me in the past but I just know it isnt the answer to my problems, I am gonna relax on the scales and listen to my body, yes I will weigh every now and then but I am not gonna obsess about the numbers because at the end of the day if I could fit into a size 12 at the weight I am now I would never want to diet lol

Thanks for the support everyone and goodluck on your own journeys.

Thanks Joanne :D

I know Im no longer on exante but may keep updating this diary in the early days of this new lifestyle of mine lol

Yesterday went really well I had already had a shake at lunch time so picked up from dinner time.
I had a cashew nut and mixed veg stirfry with ginger and soy sauce which was really nice :D and I felt a bit peckish around 8pm so had 2 satsumas and I really enjoyed my food.
I sat and ate my stirfry slowly and stopped eating when I felt full (I think having been on exante for nearly 2 weeks has actually made it easier as my body was detoxed before I started so Im not craving highly processed carbs)

I have just had breakfast which was banana,apple,satsuma and cherries and again stopped eating when I felt full.
Lunch will be a jacket potato with loads of salad and dinner will be another stirfry :D
Its a good job I am already in the habit of drinking water as that is whats recommended as the best thing to drink lol

I am still gonna weigh in weekly and see how well its working but Im not gonna get wrapped up in numbers and will judge mostly by my clothes :cool:

Well its day 3 of my new eating plan and still feeling really postive about it :D

Im gonna be adventurous and try a dragon fruit for breakfast :p could be interesting lol

Lunch will be a tuna salad and dinner will be mixed veggies in a creamy garlic sauce with a leafy salad.

I am keeping thursdays as my weighday so have just weighed in and I am down by another 3lbs which I am over the moon with seeing as I am eating carbs :D

Back