Funny little things you notice during/after weight loss...

Throughout this Exante journey, there has been little things I've noticed during my weight loss.

I'd like to hear about what you guys have noticed about yourselves or in general when losing weight!

So...

I have discovered... a holey armpit! Is it possible to lose weight from your armpit? :p

I've gone down a shoe size

I don't worry about 'walking and talking' to work colleagues anymore!

Please add! :D :D

There is space enough in the bath the lay down with your arms at your side ;)

Ha ha that is so true!

I have to use more water now to fill it up a bit higher! ;)

Also- towels wrap around with no gap :p

Ah yea I forgot about the towels! Last week I accidentally took a small bath towel to the gym, luckily I'd lost weight else I'd be flashing everyone haha :$

When I lost weight on ll I too had holy armpits and kept nicking myself when shaving... Also couldn't sit in the bath long as my cocsyx (sp) hurt... Xxx

I can walk up 2 flights of stairs at work and still have enough breath to speak when I get to my desk :D Previously I was a walk or talk girl but could not do both :cry:

There's more room for OH in the bed ;P

People that pick you up comment on how light you are

Discovering that I still have actual bones, and that no matter how big you are, we all really do have the same little skeleton underneath the blubber and can all get slim! :) xx

Just did a long drive and the seatbelt was annoying me as it wasn't being kept in place with my big boobies... Which I guess I should be happy about :p

Ha ha love the seatbelt one! :giggle:

I don't get that sinking feeling when OH gives me his hoodie to where when I'm cold :D I know that they fit me now and are waaaay to big! :D:D:D

I now buy less shoes and bags and more clothes!! Have bought 3 pairs of jeans and at least 15 tops (bank account not happy) in the last 6 weeks, I need to stop. Very unlike me usually max 2 pairs of jeans a yr!!

I definitely agree with you on that! I'm known as a bag addict- I guess now I can see that I was always drawn to the accessories as handbags etc. don't come in sizes!

You know what else is nicer when you're slim, is there are less awkward situations - like having to squeeze through 2 chairs in the canteen without having to ask people to squeeze in so much they can hardly breathe lol!

A down side - bony bits! A hard chair was much more comfy on my derrière! But I'd rather find a cushion than have my own built in one! ;-)

Lol I've checked and apparently, and I quote, still snore like a walrus! Honestly, that's love for you :p

Is it just me, or does anyone else's hair seem 'nicer' (for want of a more descriptive word!) since starting this diet?!?!

Back