Funny Taste

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Bev1963, 18 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Bev1963

Bev1963 Likes to Post

Hi Peeps

I've started to have a sort of metal taste in my mouth. I've done 4 pints of water and a few black teas. I'm on day 2 and wondered whether this has anything to do with ketosis. Can anyone help?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

some people say they get a strange taste in ketosis hun, well done you are well on your way to slimdom.xx
  4. minime

minime Gold Member

Sounds like it could be ketosis, you lucky thing on day 2, takes me till at least day 3.
  5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

yayy ketosis rocks well done :)
  6. shell

shell hates diets

either that or you are pregnant!!!!!! get that funny metal taste when with child!!!!!!!!!
  7. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Ha - dont scare the poor woman!!! haha!

Very common to hear that and it's only a good sign! x
  8. Surfhunny

Surfhunny Laugh in the face of food

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambidge Diet
    Oooh, I'm worried. :( I'm on day 6 and haven't got a funny taste, or bad breath. Does this mean I haven't yet gone into Ketosis?:eek: I haven't been on the scales since my first weigh in so I don't know how much (if any) I've lost. I've been doing SS 100% Nothing else has passed my lips.:eat: Have I done something wrong?
  9. Orange Plum

Orange Plum Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Tony Ferguson
    It affects each person in a different way - get some ketostix from the chemist if you are worried and they will tell you if you are in ketosis. If you do get bad breath or that funny taste in your mouth (I do) then buy a breath freshener spray which will keep you feeling fresh!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.