Funny turn

nyssa88

Silver Member
When getting up to see to the baby this morning at 4ish I had a really funny turn, just felt like I was going to be sick, went really hot, breathing fast and had to lie down, my partner gave me a bar to eat and after that I was fine, that's never happened before.

Also should I take that bar off today's packs?

Xxx

Hmm not sure what that could have been hun, if you are concerned speak to GP. I wouldn't ignore anything like that on this type of diet x

I get that sometimes, but maybe not as bad as you describe.. could be anything really.. did you get up too fast?

I wouldn't count that bar, just have it as an extra! Sounds like you need it.

Maybe go doctors and get your blood pressure checked?

Hope you feel better soon, but don't make yourself ill xx

Hope you're feeling better! Hmmm - personally I wouldn't risk not counting the pack - it could knock your carbs too high. Perhaps have 3 packs today and then add some protein at some point if you need it. Extra calories in the form of pure protein won't knock you out of ketosis.

Thanks all think it was probably lack of sleep and as im moving house I have been on the go for the past few days without stopping and looking after a 15 week old baby on top.

I had my blood pressure checked lastweek for contraception and was fine so think it was just one of those things, I will get to relax at some point!

Xxx

I'm over on the Exante forum and after a week of feeling odd like that I did some investigating and those are text book symptoms of not having enough salt in the body, low carbing flushes the water out of your cells and then we go and drink litres of water on top of that, flushes all the toxins out but a few good things go as well. Keep yourself right by having 2 cups of Bouillon a day, I have no idea why people say the low sodium one as that kinda defeats the purpose, trust me you will feel a world of a difference xx

Thanks for that lanark, I was going to post about feeling a bit sickly and getting really hot (as in cheeks flushing and face burning, my flipping hands and feet are still freezing!!!). That could well be it. You sound like you're under alot of pressure Nyssa, hope you're feeling better soon x

Back