Funny Turn :(

MummyEm

Slowly but surely!
Hi all

Had a really funny turn this morning and still feel a bit weird. I woke up in cold sweats and really faint I could hardly walk I also wanted to be sick but couldnt, i suppose thats because I was empty lol. Has anyone else had this happen to them, im on my own with 2 children under 4 and it worries me this is part of the diet, Im just starting week 4 and so far its been relatively smooth sailing. Thanks

Hey chick, No I didnt have that... Have your shakes and try and take it easy today xx

Ive just had half a shake as I couldnt stomach a whole one and feel slightly better just feel really week, am going out with my family for a meal and was considering having a green salad but at least now I feel too ill to stray, just hope I can sit through the meal right now I just have no energy.

I cant say anything like that has happened to me, but in the first few weeks I was lightheaded some mornings, especially if I bent over too quickly. I think this was all part of my body adjusting to lipotrim.

Keep an eye on it hun, I dont really know what to suggest, but if you continue to feel ill during the day I would perhaps try to eat a little lean protein, small piece of chicken and a little green veg.

You might feel better once you have a shake or a hot drink. Let us know how you are feeling later.

EM, I felt REALLY poorly the other day. Very weak and sweats and palpatations too! I too was getting worried as home with daughter 10 months. But I did absolutely nothing for the day, put babs to bed early and went to bed at 7.30pm!!! But felt as good as new the next day. But I would defo keep an eye on it. If it gets any worse go to the docs.

Hope your feeling better soon! Hugs!

sorry to hear that you not been well

i felt shitty at first, most of the time i was ok tho

Back