future maintainers

lou1

I signed my other half up to a website today called myfitnesspal. its a website that tracks ur calories and exercise etc looks pretty good, when im finished my lipotrim journey im going to sign myself up!

My OH needs to lose weight but needs motivation and a good kick up the ass so he promised to do it for 1 month and hopefully he'll stick at it when he sees his success he loves gadgets so this is ideal as he can use his Iphone to update his profile!

So check it out for when u begin to maintain!!

There is also an app for that site

My mate is doing CD and keeps all her info on it

ya he down loaded the app so fingers crossed he'll do it, He needs to do something as he's on the verge of type 2 diabetes the doc warned him just b4 Christmas, he's 19st 1 but he's 6"7 so carries it well he just has a big tum! Really hope he'll stick it out for the month, im like Mrs motivator i'll drag him out for walks everyday!!!

lol lou! ,, once he sees you doing so well and becoming active hell have to do it too! and im sure hell want too!!.. thanks for the advice on the app :) x

I use myfitnesspal all the time and it is fab for keeping you in check. The app is fab and very easy to use. You can track your total nutrition(fat, fibre, protein, sugars etc) in addition to the calories so it is very useful. You can set your goals to whatever weekly loss you want whether it is a pound or a few lbs a week you want to lose.

Back