Fuzzyduck...3lbs this week. Half way there!!! :)

I am so p*ssed off! I have stuck to the plan religiously this week and I got on the scales this morning and I am half a pound heavier!

How is that possible?????:banghead:

Is it TOTM..... have you drank enough water. Though we all do this it is not great as it gets you down and feeling weak this is when accidents happen.
I would leave it until you go for your official weigh in.

Im sure you will be fine.

It is TOTM but unfortunately, due to my implant, TOTM last about 3 weeks:mad:.

It's just so hard to keep on the straight and narrow when the scales aren't showing you what you want to see.

My body fat hasn't changed either, so I guess it's not water retention.

It'll come off, hun - it's just the ups and downs of the diet. Don't fret about it - weigh yourself weekly and think of it in the bigger picture.

It'll be fine, I promise!

xxxxx

Sound and experienced advice from Isobel there Fuzzyduck:D

It's so hard not to keep getting weighed when you are feeling really motivated and buzzing. The down side of that is that you see every fluctuation that your body does inbetween a weekly weigh in that you normally wouldn't know about. I have done this so many times myself hun and it can really work against you and your mood.

If you can, I would say try not to use the scales as your only meaure of success as it's so much more than that in my opinion. You are doing all the head work as well right now.

Stay strong hun, you're doing great!! :D xxx

Thanks guys, I know i'll see results eventually, it's just so hard when it's only week 2 and I've stuck at it.

Your 1st weight loss was great and congrats on getting a date fixed for the wedding. That's the day after i go to Turkey.
Don't worry about this week. If you are sticking to it you will get there
Irene xx

Thanks everyone. I'm still sticking to it, I know even tho i'm not losing at the minute, eating food will make damn sure I don't lose anything at all.

I have to admit that I had the tinyest piece of trout last night as DP had been fishing but it was only the size of a 50p piece and very thin so I doubt it will affect me. Felt guilty afterwards tho and drank loads of water.

I'm thinking of switching to Cambridge due to the greater amount of flavours and the fact that they do tetra packs as I find it difficult to leave the house for extended periods of time. If I do, i'll steer clear of the bars tho.

Do whatever you feel will suit you and your lifestyle ......we will support you whichever diet you do.

I've just got off the phone to my local Cambridge councillor. She was really nice and she's coming to see me on Tuesday.

I'm quite looking forward to trying something other than strawberry, choc or vanilla.

I do know the feeling.....the thing for me at the moment is no transport and chemist is too far away to walk and dont really fancy spending most of sunday on 4 blooming buses.
I have been looking for cdcs nearer to me than chemist so not sure.....!

Have you emailed/called them to ask if they can come to you. I was surprised when she offered to come to me as I thought I would have to get myself to them. I don't drive so getting there would be difficult. Try it, nothing to lose by asking:D

Have you emailed/called them to ask if they can come to you. I was surprised when she offered to come to me as I thought I would have to get myself to them. I don't drive so getting there would be difficult. Try it, nothing to lose by asking:D

Also, it's only £4.65 more expensive than LT and it costs me almost that amount in bus fares.

I'm feeling much more upbeat about it today.:D

I got on the scales this morning (I know I should have waited but I couldn't :eek:) and I have lost 5lb. I'm in my pyjamas so have to add a bit on for clothing but I still have 2 days till weigh in. If the scales show a 5lb loss on Tuesday I'll be so happy.

I'll get my CD packs on Tuesday too, can't wait:D

How exciting, I had a cdc email me she lives pretty close I think it is one bus ride away if I get on the right bus......then could walk home its quite a walk for me but would increase my steps....lol.
The lady asked me to ring her and she would send one of her girls round so whether she would come round for weigh in etc. Im not sure.....so now I have to check with Sam as to how often she will be working on a sunday as this is my only way of getting to lipotrim chemist, If it would be rare occasions to visit chemist I need to be seen every week.

Give her a call, I got the impression when Kathy phoned me that it's not unusual for CDC's to do visits. She said she could come around weekly or fortnightly to weigh me and measure me every month so I would get lots of support.

Back