Fybogel orange

xxlauraxx15

Gold Member
Hi please could you tell me if this is aloud. Done a similar diet before that made me really uncomfortable. Plan was to have 1 lot a day just so I don't get constipated . It does say 2 per day but just thort if just keep taking will be ok with the one to stop and probs acuring. Thanks in advance

Think it has sugar in it, when I did CWP a few years ago they only allowed you to either add a teaspoon on physillium husks to each pack or senacot tablets if you get seriously bunged up.

Anything else could knock you out of ketosis I guess. The physillium husks you can buy off amazon and they are completely tasteless, they do however thicken he pack so it's worth adding a bit extra water.

I use to put it in shakes and it made them lovely and thick, felt kind of luxurious if it's possible for a shake to feel luxurious!

You can also use the husks to make faux porridge or hot puddings using shakes, I put two large teaspoons in my pack and mix it with the dry stuff then add hot water and blend with a stick blender. Makes a lovely creamy hot pud, butterscotch is particularly yummy and a vanilla shake makes a good faux porridge.

Be aware too much husk and it goes a bit like wallpaper paste, not appetising, so it's better to add less and top up if needed! It does also really fill you up well, and it's a guaranteed bowel movement the day after one of my hot puds or faux porridge!

Ah just a bit if extra info, you can also buy it from your consultant if your on CWP it's just called fiber in a tub, but it's physillium husk and a lot more expensive!

Sorry forgot to ask can I take these husks daily . Is it like one lot a day I'd need to do . Starting to struggle so would sooner take it daily to stop problem occurring as hate it .

Yes daily is absolutely fine, a teaspoon in every sachet was what was recommended by CWP consultant when I did that. I would make more than one pudding/faux porridge a day or you will be pooping for Britain lol x

Back