• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Gaaagh SPOTTY !

I found that I too developed spots whilst SSing. I think its the body's way of releasing all the toxins and getting rid of all the cr*p, don't worry it will soon clear up and your skin will be lovely xxx

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Yes you may find this, the body is going through a detox. They will soon clear. I found also that drinking all the water my skin has got better, softer and clear. It must have been very dehidrated before.
Don't worry you will have lovely skin soon.

OK thanks for that. You are right Hedgemag, it was terribly dehydrated before. I hope you are right and that it clears up soon! Thanks again x

Hiya

Though i havent gotten spotty, i also was a terrible water drinker, the only water intke i was getting was from tea and coffee - i cant stand the taste! But since doing Cambridge a couple of people have said to me that im looking really well, face is glowing! I attribute this to the water definitely!! Viva le H20!!

vj

S: 14st0lb C: 12st11lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 1st3lb(8.67%)
OMG. I found spots too, felt like a teenager again (sadly not the exciting bits). They will fade away and it feels good to know you are purifying your skin. It'll soften and shimmer again!

All the above is correct, I also found that rough patches on elbows and stuff also cleared up!!!

I'm so glad to have seen this thread as i thought it was just me who was experiencing this! :wave_cry:

I've become so spotty like a return to puberty...maybe worse!
Glad 2 hear it clears up soon though...I'm on day 3 of SS..doing it for two weeks and hope it clears soon! Thanks for the advice everyone
:)