Gaaagh SPOTTY !

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sarah5, 5 September 2007 Social URL.

1. sarah5

sarah5 Full Member

Diet:
    was Lighterlife - moved to Cambridge
    OMG I am SOOO spotty, why is this? They are driving me crazy, I have never had this many spots (well.. not since I was about 13 anyway :rolleyes:).

Why why why am I spotty??????? Is this normal??????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

I found that I too developed spots whilst SSing. I think its the body's way of releasing all the toxins and getting rid of all the cr*p, don't worry it will soon clear up and your skin will be lovely xxx

4. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yes you may find this, the body is going through a detox. They will soon clear. I found also that drinking all the water my skin has got better, softer and clear. It must have been very dehidrated before.
    Don't worry you will have lovely skin soon.

5. sarah5

sarah5 Full Member

Diet:
    was Lighterlife - moved to Cambridge
    OK thanks for that. You are right Hedgemag, it was terribly dehydrated before. I hope you are right and that it clears up soon! Thanks again x

6. Ings

Ings Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hiya

Though i havent gotten spotty, i also was a terrible water drinker, the only water intke i was getting was from tea and coffee - i cant stand the taste! But since doing Cambridge a couple of people have said to me that im looking really well, face is glowing! I attribute this to the water definitely!! Viva le H20!!

7. vj

vj Regular Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(8.67%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    OMG. I found spots too, felt like a teenager again (sadly not the exciting bits). They will fade away and it feels good to know you are purifying your skin. It'll soften and shimmer again!

8. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    All the above is correct, I also found that rough patches on elbows and stuff also cleared up!!!

9. Wilmaholla01

Wilmaholla01 Member

I'm so glad to have seen this thread as i thought it was just me who was experiencing this! :wave_cry:

I've become so spotty like a return to puberty...maybe worse!
    Glad 2 hear it clears up soon though...I'm on day 3 of SS..doing it for two weeks and hope it clears soon! Thanks for the advice everyone
    :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.