Gabrielle's Diary - few vegas pictures uploaded for u to laugh at!

Aww Gabs...Come on hunny keep yer chin up,this is not the gabs we all know talking here.
Youve been on holiday and gained a few pounds!!thats what hols are for,youve had a brill time and you do look lovely still!! :copon:you do from what i can see anyway and im sure everyone else will agree with me.
Go babysit tonight have a good time with the 2 little adorables and get back onto it tomoz..:)

A few of us were struggling last week so ive started a Back 2 Basics challenge why dont you join us?
Chin up chuck,dont like seeing you down in the dumps,sending you a big :hug99: xxxx

thanks fuzz- yes i need to join u whats ur back to basics plan!!?? i need it!

i was thinkin 15 points tomorro and every day till weds wi - iv already screwed this week up i think totally!!

and i have a date with matty on wednesday i almost wanna cancel cos i feel so fat lol xx

What are you like!!hope your date goes well.
Have a look its on a thread titled-B-2-B challenge LOL,the rules are on the 1st page...:)

Gabs your stunning Hun, don't be so hard on yourself. Enjoy tonight the little uns will be really excited to see you. Your get back to it, I've been struggling mega and I haven't been away!
B2B that fuzzy has started is wicked give it a go.
Hope you have a supa weekend xx

Hey Gabs

You CAN do this - you've proved that before. Don't beat yourself up - you're bound to be knackered and have post-hol blues, so don't worry.

AND don't set yourself up to fail with only 15 points a day - you'll feel deprived and more likely to cheat. Try the first day at 15, then see how you feel - if you need 18 or 19 the next day, that's still good! I bet after ONE day of being good you'll feel slim again, ready for your date with Matty! :)
xxxxxx

Hi Gabbie

Haven't popped by for a while. Loved the holiday pics you look great.

Don't beat yourself up over the gain thats what happens on your hols, now we need to get you started again. 15 points is madness hon you will just feel deprived, Fuzzy's back to basics is the way to go.

It will take a few weeks to get that 7lbs gone but hey isn't that a small price to pay for a great time. Once you've dealt with it won't that be a major success and one that you can take forward to other hols. Doesn't everyone without a weight issue diet a bit for their hols, gain and get it off afterwards - its just normal you are not a failure just normal, so come on forward into WW again it will soon be gone.

You can so do this

M

thanks everyone - u always make me feel better

i put my tantrum down to holiday blues - and yesterday i was bad as well but iv woken up today feelin more positive and a lot more motivated. i had the most amazin holiday i ate way too much, drank way too much and had way too much fun - so i suppose i did what ur meant to do on holiday - and i enjoyed every second of it. my excuse for the last few days is i was sulking to be back and missing vegas and all the fun... but im back to reality now.

today i was 10 stone 11lbs when i woke up (i had a bit of a feast last night thou!!!) which is rubbish but at least i know where i am at and i know i can get theser lbs shifted - iv done it before!! so today im setting some baby goals to keep me on track

Mini goal 1 - 3 weeks today 02 wireless at Hyde Park - 10.7lbs
Mini goal 2 - 8.5 weeks - my friend's wedding August 14th - 9.13lbs
Goal - 9 stone by christmas 2009 latest

So now i have some milestones set i will do all i can to keep positive and shift this belly!!!! i got a hot date with my gorgeous matty on wednesday so i am gonna eat dust till then!!!

Fuzzy im gonna try do ur back to basics rules - but im a little bit annoyed with exercise and the gym etc at moment - im still not in any mood to get back down the gym - althou i will do my 4 mile walk to work and back each day - im even thinkin of cancellin gym memebership at end of june ... my best mate emilie who came to vegas with me has never been in a gym in her life and looked ten times better than i did in her bikini... its made me lose my motivation a little to bother!! i worked so hard in the gym and she just watched what she ate!! she looked the best and lost the most weight - go figure??

anyway - food is back under contorl so one thing at a time.

food today........

breakfast - golden syrup oatso - 3.5 points

lunch - carrots & red pepper hummus - 3 points

dinner - lean steak mince, dolmio light, onions & mushrooms & 40g spaghetti - 7 points

snack - strawberries - 0.5

Total - 14 points

I am hoping i start to feel a little less fat and horrible by weds when matty arrives. cant wait to see him!! iv cleaned my flat top to bottom today so thats a little bit of exercise i suppose!

just about to watch a film called 21 now - might make me miss vegas a bit lol ... hope ur all havin a great day in the sunshine and are all bein more positive and better behaved with ur points than i have recently

thanks again for all ur support xx

im restarting today and so will now be weighing in on sundays for the next few weeks and see how i go with that. i also have a ww meeting just round the corner from my flat which is sunday mornings so im thinking i may actually start going to meetings and see if that helps me as well xxx

Hey Gabs,
Pleased your feeling more positive. Good luck for the coming week xx

Hi Gabs

What did you think of 21? Before I went to Vegas I watched about 5 movies and CSI to get me in the mood :D

So when are you seeing Matty??

Twigs
xx

Hi Gabby - sorry I missed your return but now caught up.

Firstly, glad you had a fantastic holiday - your photos took me right back - we got married in Vegas....brilliant place.

You look fantastic in your pics - what a great figure already

I know what you mean about those holiday lbs...its hard to get back into it which is why slow and steady is probably best for sticking with it.

Sending you positive vibes...xx

Hey Gabs,
Hows it going for you Hun?
What about your date with Matty on wed.... We want te goss girlfriend!
Hope your well sweetie xx

Hi Gabs

What did you think of 21? Before I went to Vegas I watched about 5 movies and CSI to get me in the mood :D

So when are you seeing Matty??

Twigs
xx

I LOVE CSI Las Vegas.. to be honest there is no other CSI in my opinon!! I think I secretly fancy Grissom too.. esp in Seasons when he had the beard mmmmmm.. or is that very wrong of me?

Hey Gabs... come out come out wherever you are:confused::confused:

Hope you are ok... come back to us soon!!!

Hey gabs huni! back down to earth with a bump for us then:(! your holiday pix are fab visit my album to have a look at a few of mine but ignore the pratt of a bf as he was an arse!
Where are you tho?????????? dont tell me you have run away back to vegas or are you having a massive love-in with matty i wonder?! considering your date was wed & we havnt heard from you since i hope you are having a good time..come back & tell us alll about it xxxx

Right little Miss Gabs!!! :p:):eek:
Where are you????????????????????

Come on mate we are all here for you we want you to come back......

NOW!!!!! XXXXXX :sign0009:

Back