Gabrielle's Diary - few vegas pictures uploaded for u to laugh at!

Enjoy your time with the family and the yummy food, Your'll have it off in no time. Look how focused you've been! Vegas baby... lol

Congrats on the bra size, what a boost. I may have to go and get fitted myself now!

Have a great time today, it's sounds as though your having sooo much fun.
I'm going to kick your butt though when you get back! lol.
Happy easter sunday xx

Enjoy your time with the family and the yummy food, Your'll have it off in no time. Look how focused you've been! Vegas baby... lol

Congrats on the bra size, what a boost. I may have to go and get fitted myself now!

Have a great time today, it's sounds as though your having sooo much fun.
I'm going to kick your butt though when you get back! lol.
Happy easter sunday xx

good im gonna need u too!! ha - no its not too bad me and my mum just went for a 2 hour walk it was really uneven terrain as well - up hills, paths, rocks allsorts - through fields and over stiles and passed the little lambs aaahhh - cute! so i feel like i have done really good healthy exercise today without going to OTT after my being ill. i feel good for it. and must have burned a few calories as well.

iam have also skipped lunch after such a big breakfast - so now we are off to my aunts to meet up with everyone and we are sitting down for our easter meal at 4.30pm so that will be all i will have all day - so i may not have done as bad as i thought i was gonna by the end of the day

i will also be doing another 2 hour walk tomorro if this sunshine holds out - its totally beautiful weather up here - we are very lucky!!

hope ur ok and not eating all B's easter eggs ha ha xxxx

Please, dont think I am a stalker - two posts ina row from me:) But I have forgoten to ask you a question. Am I right you using Wii Fitness Coach? What do you think of it? Is it worth the money?
Thanks x

You're certainly determined to loose it by Vegas. Have you been before? Friends of ours have asked me and hub to go next march for friends 40th. Hope you had a lovely day.

Sounds like you are having a lovely weekend, plenty of fresh air and exercise. Don't you be worrying about eating, its only one weekend with your family, you'll get right back on it when you get home im sure!

x

Hi Gabby

Glad you're having a good weekend! And good luck jumping back on the wagon - you can do it :)

Twigs
xx

You're certainly determined to loose it by Vegas. Have you been before? Friends of ours have asked me and hub to go next march for friends 40th. Hope you had a lovely day.

yes been a few times before its my fave place on the planet - u have to go it is amazin!!! so much to do whatever ur tastes - for me its the cocktails, extravegant clubs and shops that attracts me - beautuiful bars and restaraunts - its just so glitzy!!! - u should defo go xxx

p.s yeah im determined to be 100% confident and the size i wanna be when i go because i know there are champagne beach parties with hot american lads everywhere and i wanna feel pretty not be self conscious - it will be so worth it to feel good and will make such a difference to my trip xxx

Sounds like youre having a great weekend, and well deserved too. You know what a weekend off wont do you any harm.

Enjoy the rest of your time away x

thank u so good to read that i tell ya!! friday was medium bad, saturday was bad and sunday was frickin terrible ha ha

yesterday was going so well then my brothers were laughin at me for bein so silly on easter sunday trying to be good - sayin im not fat anyway (what do boys know!) so i had the roast dinner.. inc sausages with bacon wrapped round, stuffing, taters, veggies, turkey, cranberry sauce - the works - honestly its like xmas!! then my aunt brings out the home made cheesecake with rasberries and cream - heaven, then the chocolates and champagne on top of that - i count 1 million points ha ha

so the weekend was defo taken off - im sure your right - one weekend isnt the end of the world.

i have been an angel today - so anyway hope ur easter was great too xx

Hi Gabby

Glad you're having a good weekend! And good luck jumping back on the wagon - you can do it :)

Twigs
xx

thanks twigs - and all of u!!

well the honeymoon is over - im back on the wagon - the ww wagon and the exercise wagon

again today we went on a 2 hour walk - lots of steep hills and stiles and bumpy ground as well so was a good wrok out - and i have also done 70 mins cardio - in the form of my exercise DVD (I bought it with me just incase i felt better - which i do) so todays exercise has been great!

Food wise today has been awesome too

Breakfast - smoked salmon ommlette (1 egg & 2 whites) - 4points

lunch - 0% fat total greek yogurt with rasberries & strawberries & a pear - 3 points

dinner - left over roast turkey slices with gravy, roast sweet potato and carrots broccoli and green beans (no pudding!!!) - 6 points (guess???)

Total - 13 points

so the ww wagon is firmly on its tracks as well as my determination and will power has returned hurrah!!!

thanks for all your encouraging words and for making me realise that this was not the end of the world -and that the most important thing was having such a lovely easter weekend with my family and getting back on track after - so that is done!!!

thanks again girls!!! xxxx

p.s - weigh in this week is gonna not be so great!!! but after a 100% week ahead i am confident whatever i put on i will egt off - and with 7 weigh ins still left - well not too much to panic about yet!!! no more weekends like this now this was the final salute to chocolate thats for sure ha ha - for 7 weeks anyway ha ha

there are champagne beach parties with hot american lads everywhere

Hi gabs,think i might come with you,imagine the eye candy....(((((drools)))))
You will look amazzzzzzzzzzzzing,mind you i think you already do...can hear em now,hey guys look at the hot english babe over there...;)

You'll be fine Gabby, always good to have a weekend off now and again as long as you jump back on the wagon as you have.

Keep up the great work, Vegas is not far away

M

Hi gabs,think i might come with you,imagine the eye candy....(((((drools)))))
You will look amazzzzzzzzzzzzing,mind you i think you already do...can hear em now,hey guys look at the hot english babe over there...;)

ha ha ha - fuzzy i tell ya what u just made me smile!! thanks hun - this board is such a confidence boost!! just need to get rid of these love handles and the jelly belly and i will be ready to pounce on all the yanky hunks lol - yeh defo u should all come - they wouldnt know what hit em!!!
hope u had a teriffic easter hun x

Could you imagine us all trapcing off a plane in Vegas!!!! They really wouldn't know what had hit them. Hot american lads.....more like petrified american lads, ha!!

x

Hey you, Pleased your back to it. Kick my butt now please, I'm eating choccie as if it's the last food on earth.... Your weekend sounded fantastic, Really pleased you enjoyed it and had family looking after you. Great that your feeling better, Hitting that gym when you return then? Hope you have a good evening xx

You'll be fine Gabby, always good to have a weekend off now and again as long as you jump back on the wagon as you have.

Keep up the great work, Vegas is not far away

M

thanks m - yes truely back on the wagon now - time to get serious 7 weeks on weds to go!! i hope u had a lovely weekend and managed to avoid the chocolate better than i did!! x

Back