Gabrielle's Diary - few vegas pictures uploaded for u to laugh at!

Hey you, Pleased your back to it. Kick my butt now please, I'm eating choccie as if it's the last food on earth.... Your weekend sounded fantastic, Really pleased you enjoyed it and had family looking after you. Great that your feeling better, Hitting that gym when you return then? Hope you have a good evening xx

yes im hitting that gym double hard- and u are getting sweaty with maya!!! we can do it - u know what we are all as bad as each other with the choc babe - nice to know that we are all actually just normal girls!!! cant say no to chocolate lol - we are just human - but not we can kick each others butts big style!!! this week we are gonna be angels ok!!! i posted my recovery plan in ur diary so get on board with me - i know we can both get a loss next time - i would be over the moon with a sts but to be honest i wont be suprised with a 2lb gain - u should see the selfridges belgian choc eatser egg i put away yesterday with my cousin - OMG it was amazing the most smooth and scrummy choc i ever had in my life - but about 20 points worth i ate!! i just couldnt stop eating it - i was like a chocolate monster lol

ah well its all over now we got no excuses!! i seriously need u to head down to north london and beat me with a bat if u read any more mention of me goin anywhere near chocolate from now till vegas!!!

night babes xxx

Hello Gabrielle, I've just notice you've lost 20lb, was that since your January start date, if so that's amazing. Do you think its the exercise that's made the difference.

I am sorry I thought you had that wii coach. I am thinking about you as a gym/excercise guru thats why I got confused!:doh: Off to Ugg to ask her now:)

Hiya hon glad you had a lovely time with your Mum - and your right back on track now - go girl with the exercise and you'll soon reach ur goal. I'm restarting today also xxx

Hello Gabrielle, I've just notice you've lost 20lb, was that since your January start date, if so that's amazing. Do you think its the exercise that's made the difference.

hello yes, i started trying to lose weight on january 21st - doing atkins - i did atkins till middle of march i lost 17lbs... then I fell off the low carb wagon- which meant i gained 6lb of what i had lost in about 2 days!! so thought it was not a very good diet plan alot of loss is water!!

so I decided to switched to ww 3 weeks ago and I have lost 7lb so far on ww - but 20lb in total since end of january - i needed more food variety and more fruit & veg

i think my exercise has played a huge part not really in the lbs coming off but in my body is a different shape and a lot less flabby and my legs are gettin toned - less cellulite etc so just generally improving me - i also think its helped when i have had a binge day to minimise the affect it has had on me gaining weight back! every now and then i have had a serious blow out.. then of course back on track - but the exercise seems to counteract too much damage

i am thinking that my week 3 WI which is tomorrow morning is going to be a lot more unsuccessful than weeks 1 & 2 - but i am back on the wagon now after my easter blow out - so lets hope WI 4 is back on a losing streak!!!

xxx

Hiya hon glad you had a lovely time with your Mum - and your right back on track now - go girl with the exercise and you'll soon reach ur goal. I'm restarting today also xxx

good glad we are all in this together 100% for us all now!!! we can kick each other butts - glad u had fun in the pub hun - hope u enjoyed urself and all those calories (i certainly did lol) xx

well then girlies today is my last day of week 3 (which has been the biggest joke in ww history!!!)#

WI tomorrow is gonna be ridiculous but c'est la vie!

Today week 3 day 7!

Breakfast - museli, nuts, albran (mixed together) & milk - 10 points
(i am now out for the day till dinner time so its kind of breakfast & lunch)

Dinner - smoked salmon & scrambled eggs (cos they need eating) 4 points

snack - for on the train later on my way back to london - 4 slices crusltless bread, with thin sliced beef and salad & tiny bit of mustard - 4 points

Total - 18 points

plus im lugging my bag on back from manchester station to the train then off at euston and carrying it on the tube back to angel then walking with it to my flat ... so i reckon i got a spare point or two in the bag for a skinny cow hot choc whilst i watch jack bauer later mmmm

have a lovely day girlfriends - and u best all be back in the zone and on the ww train ready to go!!!!! full steam ahead this week girls - no naughtiness xxxx

Hey,
Pleased you arrived home safely, Now your back, your going to be totally motivated and will continue on your WW journey with plenty of success. I have every faith in you missy. Good luck for tomorrow it may not be as bad as you think.
Seen your recovery plan and it sounds hardcore lol.. I am totally getting back on it though, after another poop ish day.
I'll be popping in tom to see how it goes, have a good evening xx

Thanks girls I got home safe and sound back to London late last night - both my brothers and niece and nephew and sister in law came back monday as they had work yesterday - so i faced the train again on my own but luckily was all on time and a pretty smooth journey back from manchester. I am missing my mummy and all the fresh air and relaxation of the country already!!!

OK so all your luck you sent me for my WI didn't really help though lol!!!

The dreaded WI results are in and just as I Predicted I have gained 2lbs - back up to 10.8 - so i suppose it could have been alot worse!

im gonna be a little angel from now till vegas - 7 weeks today i will be in the air woohooo - i can manage being good till then.. i think i defo got my urge to eat chocolate out of my system after that weekend thats for sure!!!

Today - Day 1 - week 4 (I can't believe I am on week 4 already!!)

Exercise:
Cardio before breakfast - 80 mins (Exercise DVD twice) 4 AP

Breakfast - kozy shack porridge pot & apple slices - 3 points

Lunch - 2 x slices soreen malt loaf & coffee - 3 points

Dinner - WW sausage & mash meal with green beans. followed by sf jelly. - 5.5 points

snack - strawberries - 0.5 points

Total - 12 points

I am gonna be super low all week - i really dont think it will do me any harm after eating twice as much as any normal human should over the easter weekend! im sure there is plenty of junk left in me to burn for fuel lol

Hope everyone else WI today has a better result than me - and that you all have a super good wednesday!!! with out any naughtiness - off to research a company now that I have an interview with tomorrow so fingers crossed for that!!! It sounds fab and just the sort of job I have been looking for - trying not to get my hopes up though as they get dashed everytime i get optimistic about any of my upcoming interviews - what will be will be xxx

Hi Gaby

Welcome back!!

2lbs isn't bad - it'll be gone in no time .. and you'll be super sleak for Vegas!

Good luck with the interview tomorrow! Take a folder with info from their website in it and make sure they see it so they know you've done your homework :)

Twigs
xx

Hi Gaby

Welcome back!!

2lbs isn't bad - it'll be gone in no time .. and you'll be super sleak for Vegas!

Good luck with the interview tomorrow! Take a folder with info from their website in it and make sure they see it so they know you've done your homework :)

Twigs
xx

Thanks twigs - i was expecting worse if im honest so 2lbs is ok by me - its what i deserve lol - unfortunatley its TOM just before next WI so i doubt i will now see much of a true loss till the week after - so im gonna be 100% till then - so 2 weeks of hard work and im sure i will see some reusults again

Good idea i will do that - i also did a presentation for them - 4 page document with examples of all the experience i have relevant to the job spec and why i think i would be perfect for the job - i will give it them as i leave! i am fighting hard for this job - im hoping maybe they are looking for someone who does that little bit extra and wants the job the most - considering how many people they have probably chosen from to interview!

good luck for your WI later xx

Hiya

It'd work for me ... last time I interviewed for my team, one girl really seemed keen and had done her homework, and let us know how much she wanted to work for the company .... and now she's sitting beside me :)

Good luck!!

Twigs
xx

Hiya

It'd work for me ... last time I interviewed for my team, one girl really seemed keen and had done her homework, and let us know how much she wanted to work for the company .... and now she's sitting beside me :)

Good luck!!

Twigs
xx

thanks twigs x

Hey Gabby, I'm right there with ya this week, I gained 1.5lb :( Back on track now though for both of us :) Good luck this week, it's just a wee blip, I'm back to 10st 11 now, still 3lb behind you! lol

Hey Gabby, I'm right there with ya this week, I gained 1.5lb :( Back on track now though for both of us :) Good luck this week, it's just a wee blip, I'm back to 10st 11 now, still 3lb behind you! lol

hey ness - we didnt do too badly really it could have been so much worse!!! im back on the wagon and have done some good exercise today as well - im actually contemplating going to a spin class at 5.40pm too! xx

oh my god you are sooooo focused, well done! Some people can get abit fed up if they have a gain, so I think your plan for this week sounds fantastic. Hopefully some of your enthusiasm will rub off on me

Back