Gabrielle's Diary - few vegas pictures uploaded for u to laugh at!

Wow gabby 2 sessions of aerobic dvd b4 breki,you really are back to it-you go girl.

Nice to have you back xx

I am impressed with you playing that dvd twice! And now considering a class at the gym as well! WOW!

Dont worry too much about that 2lbs. They will get off you faster than creeped back on. Have a nice and relaxing evening today before your interview tomorrow. Dont workout too much!, you want to have a nice cofident walk in you h-hills not feeling any muscle pain!
Have a good 100% ww week xx

thanks for all ur lovely messages - i just got back from spin class!!! and im feelin great. im all exercised out now today and enjoyin a yummy sausage and mash ww meal mmmm

im off to arsenal now then after the game straight home and not in to the pub - i am even walking down there to meet my brothers at the ground rather than meetin them at the pub first like usual!!!

im all prepared for my interview as well - so lets hope arsenal win and i will have had a pretty good day (apart from the 2lb gain lol)

hope u all had a good 100% day too
xxx

Well done hun for getting back into it with a vengance u soon be waving bye bye to that measley 2lb gain. Have fun at the footie tonight xxx

Hey Gabs, 2ib isn't bad! As long as you enjoyed yourself, which it sounds like you did. It was worth it. Your back to it already so it'll be off in no time. Hope footie is good xx

Well done on your spinning - you are such a good girl, still can't find enthusiasm this week for exercise. Will start again next week when i'm back to work and can go after. I find it easier to focus when i've got the routine of work. Would love to say something nice about your footie team but as me and my family all support spurs i'm afraid i can't!! :eek:

Gabs i dont envy you at spinning class - i have had experience of it and i dont wish to try it again any time soon! :p seriously well done on your exercise though, you're powering away - such dedication :D cant wait to see how you do this coming week :) xxx

Hey Gabs,

Sorry for not posting earlier -had a mare of day yesterday, and another due today.:mad:

Just wanted to say that 2lb isn't bad at all, and by the sounds of it, you will have already have lost that with all the exercise you've been doing! I'm tired just reading about it!

Good luck on your interview- will keep everything crossed for you
xxx

Well done on your spinning - you are such a good girl, still can't find enthusiasm this week for exercise. Will start again next week when i'm back to work and can go after. I find it easier to focus when i've got the routine of work. Would love to say something nice about your footie team but as me and my family all support spurs i'm afraid i can't!! :eek:

well i suppose someone has to support tottenham lol actually my brother just married a tottenham fan- and the wedding speeches were very funny what with an arsenal and spurs family joined together!!

i must say i am having to reach far inside to find my entusiasm to exercise as well - its so easy to fall out the routine after a few days off - its not something i love to do - more like know i have to do!! hope u get ur exercise mojo back next wk xx

Well done hun for getting back into it with a vengance u soon be waving bye bye to that measley 2lb gain. Have fun at the footie tonight xxx

Thanks tracey yep back in the zoen hoping to get these 2lb off and more - the time is couting down soooo fast its scary!! the boys at arsenal done good so im a happy girl

hope DS has got over not passing his test - i passed 2nd time - apparently all the best drivers do lol xx

Hey Gabs, 2ib isn't bad! As long as you enjoyed yourself, which it sounds like you did. It was worth it. Your back to it already so it'll be off in no time. Hope footie is good xx

yeah was very every lb after all the fun we all had. back to it - desperate to get to the gym or do some sort of exrecise now every day till vegas its gonna come round so quickly!! we both still gotta meet our targets!!! hope ur back on track now too xx

Gabs i dont envy you at spinning class - i have had experience of it and i dont wish to try it again any time soon! :p seriously well done on your exercise though, you're powering away - such dedication :D cant wait to see how you do this coming week :) xxx

hey sweetie - i know im gonna go exercise crazy this week to get my 2lb gain off - i love spinning the instructor at our gym is sooo funny he gets us all pumped up and we do spinning to garage music its a laugh but very hard work - the instructor is very cute though which helps!! hope things all back on track with u and ur feelin more positive xxx

Hey Gabs,

Sorry for not posting earlier -had a mare of day yesterday, and another due today.:mad:

Just wanted to say that 2lb isn't bad at all, and by the sounds of it, you will have already have lost that with all the exercise you've been doing! I'm tired just reading about it!

Good luck on your interview- will keep everything crossed for you
xxx

thanks hun i need all the luck i can get!!! hope ur date was good and that today is less stressful for you - congrats on ur sts - u obviously were alot more controlled last week than me lol - well done xxx

Hi everyone - i really need to catch up on all your diaries and post to you all - will get that done today iv been slacking since i was away.

OK so today is Day 2 Week 4 (so scary how quick this time is goin)

Firstly I would like to say hurray for Arsenal - and hurray for me for not having one single alcoholic beverage before during or after the game!!!

Today's plan of recovery action is as follows.....

breakfast - double museli & soya milk - 7 points (yes i was a pig)

Lunch - broccoli soup & 3 ryvita with 1 light cheese triangle -2 points

dinner - cod fillet with green beans and tartar sauce (my version)
strawberries & 0%fat greek yogurt - 4 points

snack - sorren slice & small slice melon - 2 points

Total - 15 points

Exercise plan;
11.30am - 60mins cardio (Exercise DVD)
4pm - walk to and from my interview in Old Street 2 miles each way (heels in my handbag lol)

There is a spin class on at 6.30pm but i am not sure if after my interview i will be in the mood to head to the gym but we shall see

Hope everyone else has a smashing day and stays good - Please all pray around 4pm that i actually get this bloody job - or at least a 2nd interview!!!! i want this one badly which is not great as usually leads to more disappointment!!! xxx

good luck for your interview Gabs, you'll do it! xxx

Now I want some muesli! :p Haven't had it in ages. Good luck with the interview.

mmm love museli - i get no added sugar alpen - its yummy and filling.. i was a little piggy this mornin x

Good luck, will cross my fingers at 4 so in 29min:) Get that job hun so you can get Wii Fitness Coach coz is it fab!

I didt go to Bolton Abbey on Monday, went seaside way instead but I that know area quite well, used to live in Ilkley so was off there every weekend for a walk or a bbq. It is so nice and peaceful there. Did you walked over stepping stones on the river near the abbey?

How many grams in single portion of musli? it is always seems very hight in points for me.

Let us know how the Interview went!xx

Back