Gabrielle's Diary - few vegas pictures uploaded for u to laugh at!

mmm love museli - i get no added sugar alpen - its yummy and filling.. i was a little piggy this mornin x

Just added some Alpen to my Sainsburys online shop :p The sugar added one though. Is soya milk higher in points than normal milk? I'm sure I asked someone this before, but I've forgotten.

Just added some Alpen to my Sainsburys online shop :p The sugar added one though. Is soya milk higher in points than normal milk? I'm sure I asked someone this before, but I've forgotten.

no added sugar is lower fat and sugar and works out 3 points for 60g and alpro soya light milk is really low like 0.5 points for half pint - less than skimmed and less bloaty on my tummy x

Good luck, will cross my fingers at 4 so in 29min:) Get that job hun so you can get Wii Fitness Coach coz is it fab!

I didt go to Bolton Abbey on Monday, went seaside way instead but I that know area quite well, used to live in Ilkley so was off there every weekend for a walk or a bbq. It is so nice and peaceful there. Did you walked over stepping stones on the river near the abbey?

How many grams in single portion of musli? it is always seems very hight in points for me.

Let us know how the Interview went!xx

yes me and mum always go to the stepping stones. i love goin up there its so peaceful and the air compared to london is amazing i really feel a difference in my breathing after a day or 2 with her - im asthmatic and the air in london is really bad for me i get coughs alot

yes if i get the job i will treat myself to wii fitness xxx

p.s no added sugar alpen museli (in blue bag) is 1 point per 20g - I usually have 60g but this morning I had double!! still only 6 points and 1 point for my milk - i have alpro soya light or skimmed - both good.

so 7 points for a massive brekkie kept me full till 2pm though!! thing with cereal is i can eat and eat and eat it all day long - with museli i feel full quite quickly. 60g is more than enough so brekkie would usually only be 3.5 points which is great

xxxx

THANK YOU FOR ALL UR GOOD LUCK WISHES U LOT R THE BEST!!!!!

I have just got home and I was in there for an hour - it was raining so i got the bus - 15 min door to door!!! too good to be true!

it went really well i think - i could be totally wrong but the vibes were good. 2 girls interviewed me which is usually a bad start ... but there 2 were lovely - not much older than me and really friendly. they were so impressed i had bought notes for them on my relevant experience relating to the job spec - and that i knew so much about the company and what projects they were working on etc so i really impressed them it felt like. but i dont wanna get my hopes up too much as the company is so amazing and they had modern offices with lots of young people and a few of them were playing foose ball and chilling out in their "relax" area - such a relaxed atmosphere and just the sort of place i would fit in - very PR and marketing esq - chic and cool - so im gonna be crossing everything till i hear any news!!!!

i am off to the gym now cos i need to get some of this nervous energy out my system - im feeling quite pumped about it all. wish they told u yes or no there and then!!!!

one of the girls interviewing me asked me about my hobbies etec - told her about my arsenal season ticket and she is a massive arsenal fan so we spent 10 mins talkin about last nights game!! i told her if she hired me i would take her to football! ha ha - she laughed and said she would hold me to it!! ha ha nothin like a bit of gentle persuasion!!! hopefully that will swing it for me lol anyway catch u all later xxxx

Fingers crossed for the job Gabby. Sounds very positive if you had things in common with the interviewer. Hope you enjoy the gym.

Hey Gabs sorry I haven't been around to wish you good luck :O(
So good luck on hearing back soon. Interview sounds good, especially if you had things in common with the interviewer! your'll stand out in a good way.
Hope your gym session releases that tension and you have a good evening xx

Ooo i hope you dont have to wait too long after that interview...(i hate waiting).
Well done sounds like you nailed it xx

Hi Everyone!!

Today is Day 3 Week 4! I wish this week would go quicker so i can see if i have got rid of those extra lbs!!!

Well i woke up at 4am and couldnt get back to sleep how bad is that!! im an insomniac lol

i have already been for a sunbed, been to postal delivery office to collect a parcel, sorted through all my clothes in my drawers and wardrobe and put all really wintery stuff away and got some spring stuff out - also got all my work clothes out and have done 2 laods of washing (im thinking positive thoughts that i may need the work clothes soon) i have even been to the charity stuff with bags of stuff i didnt want as well - so i have had a good clear out!!!

i am going to spring clean my whole flat today aswell to keep me busy and not keep waiting for my phone to ring about the job! i think i may have a day off exercise today to let my muscles recover - im gonna go saturday and sunday so prob a good idea to have a day off.

OK plan today for my points is...

Breakfast - 100g museli & soya milk - 6 points

lunch - 2 slices of soreen & bit slice of melon - 4 points

dinner - cod & green beans again followed by greek yogurt & strawberries - 4 points

snacks - 2 ryvita with laughing cow, apple & alpen bar - 3 points

Total - 16 points

i have been well under every day this week so that with the exercise will hopefully show a loss next weds!!!!

hope u all have a good day xx

You are a busy bee today! Glad the interview went well. Hope you wont have to wait long for a good news!:) fingers crossed!

I was reading what you did today and realized I will need to sort the wardrobes out. Problem is I am a keeper and it is difficult for me to say goodbye to things and give them away!

Thank you for muesli explanation. I must give it a go. Got soya milk today, light one and will try it this weekend.

And I am impressed with your determination to get that 2lbs off! You are doing fab and I am sure WI going be good for you. xx

You are a busy bee today! Glad the interview went well. Hope you wont have to wait long for a good news!:) fingers crossed!

I was reading what you did today and realized I will need to sort the wardrobes out. Problem is I am a keeper and it is difficult for me to say goodbye to things and give them away!

Thank you for muesli explanation. I must give it a go. Got soya milk today, light one and will try it this weekend.

And I am impressed with your determination to get that 2lbs off! You are doing fab and I am sure WI going be good for you. xx

thanks hunny - im defo gonna get the 2lb off and more!! was just trying on summer clothes and they could look so much cuter with just 10lbs more off!!! im so determined

u may want to put sweetener in the soya milk as its not as sweet as normal milk but i love it.

i used to be like u because when i lived with my mum i always had a walk in wardrobe so i never needed to worry about space, but now i have my own flat and have to fit everything into a double wardrobe and 2 sets of drawers i have to be really picky cos i hate cramming all my clothes up!! i like them all organised and so i can see whats there. i take 3 big bags of stuff to charity shop at least every year - i am ruthless!!! go for it -anything u havent worn for a year chuck it u probably never will!!! xxx

my 16 points today turned into 20 - but i did try on every spring and summer outfit i own so im sure i burned off the extra point some how throughout the day - just went on a bit of a munchy one - luckily nothin bad - thought it was 19 (which is my actual point allowence) but it was 20 oops

so on top of what i said i was having i have also had
flump - 1 point
extra slice melon - 1 point
alpen bar - 1 point
special k bites instead of an apple with lunch - 1.5 points

i am very full now lol - gonna get an early night tonight after such a busy day - cant believe i have been up since 4am - no wonder i had a hungry day!!

cant wait for the morning its my favourite gym class - body attack!! then a booze free weekend for me!! im gonna be a good little girl.

p.s no news on the job front - will hopefully hear on monday as i think they were seein a few other people today.. lets hope they are geeks or weirdos ha ha

hope u all hav a great friday night and are doin somethin more excitin than me xxx

Hey Gabby, got my fingers crossed for that job for ya :) I'm about to go over my points (allow myself 18 usually) as I'm still pretty hungry! OH is making potato wedges, chicken etc, mmm, just having a small portion of the potatoes though :)

Hope you enjoy your weekend, we're going to relax infront of the fire pretty soon with a dvd, The Changeling, not sure what it's all about but still it's nice to chill :D

Oh you totally put me to shame with all that exercise you're doing! You go girl! Good on you, keep up that determination :)

God you're so energetic Gabby - you can tell you're young! Quite therapeutic going through your wardrobe and sorting things out. I go through the whole house every now and again chucking things out (when no ones about so no one can moan!). Enjoy your exercise class tommorrow:)

Pleased you've had a good day and kept busy, keep your mind off that phone call. I sooooo need to sort my wardrobe out, Maybe next week... Weathers been naff rain on and off all day.
Enjoy your body attack class, it sounds scary!

Have a good evening xx

Hey Gabby, got my fingers crossed for that job for ya :) I'm about to go over my points (allow myself 18 usually) as I'm still pretty hungry! OH is making potato wedges, chicken etc, mmm, just having a small portion of the potatoes though :)

Hope you enjoy your weekend, we're going to relax infront of the fire pretty soon with a dvd, The Changeling, not sure what it's all about but still it's nice to chill :D

Oh you totally put me to shame with all that exercise you're doing! You go girl! Good on you, keep up that determination :)

ur dinner souns yummy - i usually stick to 18 although i am allowed 19 - i just try to be safe!! today was miscalculation lol - naughty me - ah well i done loads of exercise this week!

let me know what u think of the film supposed to be good but intense! im watchin the lost boys lol - a childhood fave of me and my big brothers so its bringing back memories ha ha xx

God you're so energetic Gabby - you can tell you're young! Quite therapeutic going through your wardrobe and sorting things out. I go through the whole house every now and again chucking things out (when no ones about so no one can moan!). Enjoy your exercise class tommorrow:)

hi karen
im glad i did it is very theraputic ur right - everything is all in order and clean and i feel good knowin the charity shop did ok too! done my good deed for the week! hope ur all good xx

Back