Gabrielle's Diary - few vegas pictures uploaded for u to laugh at!

Hey Gabrielle, noticed you are flying to vegas same day that im flying to cyprus wahayyyyy!! Ive got bout a stone to lose b4 then heres hopin we can both make our targets in time!:) p.s gd luck with the "date" x

:cupid: Love is in the air!!! Make sure you have an early night so you're looking glam for tommorrow! I met my hubby in a club (many moons ago) when I was the worst for wear. He rang the next night to ask me out (only because his friends were going on a boat party and he couldn't swim so was bit worried!) and I was so bad with the drink that all the blood vessels around my eyes had burst :eek: It must have been my magical charm, certainly not my eyes, as hook line and sinker 5 months later he proposed!!)
Well done on your run, you must do well with your wi this week. Bad luck about the footie, wasn't sure really who I wanted to win being a yid! If i don't catch up with you before, have a lovely date tommorrow x:serenade:

Hey Gabs, Pleased you've had a good weekend and a date hey! ooooh how exciting, can't wait to get the goss lol... You should do a ticker on how far you run like Fuzzy's one for the bike, be interesting to see how much you clock up.
Your'll have a fab WI this week girlfriend.
Have a good evening and good luck for tomorrow xx

nice one :) All you need now is the job and you're sorted! Let us all know how you get on with your 'date'. Don't woory too much about your WI, you may be pleasently surprised. I've put on 1/2 lb this week, hmph, been totally out of routine but back on track tomorrow eh.

Good luck x

Hi Gabs!!

Fingers crossed for WI and congrats on new fella:p Oooh! I love that feeling of being smitten (although it's over 13 years since i've felt like that over OH:D) I was like a woman possessed and now i could strangle him on a regular basis! (Bless him! LOL!)

Hey Gabrielle, noticed you are flying to vegas same day that im flying to cyprus wahayyyyy!! Ive got bout a stone to lose b4 then heres hopin we can both make our targets in time!:) p.s gd luck with the "date" x

ooh how exciting im sure we can both do it!! its great to have a goal like ours i think it really helps - what day do u WI?x

Woohooooo!!! Although have to correct you, it's ME who has the worst luck in the world with me :p Seriously though, hope it goes well!

And I, like you, had a very boozy weekend - argh! Went on a date too, which wasn't planned, so didn't plan the points... ended up having about 12 vodka's and some toast when I got home. Then had to 'feed' the hangover the next day. Oh well, had a good time, so it was worth it! lol Let's keep EVERYTHING crossed that we can pull it back for Wednesday!

Sha
xxx

ha ha sounds like we both had fun!!! i think we can share the title then at havin bad luck with men then! mine is bad! lets hope this time is different! well i will know more tomorro when we have had some time together sober lol xx

:cupid: Love is in the air!!! Make sure you have an early night so you're looking glam for tommorrow! I met my hubby in a club (many moons ago) when I was the worst for wear. He rang the next night to ask me out (only because his friends were going on a boat party and he couldn't swim so was bit worried!) and I was so bad with the drink that all the blood vessels around my eyes had burst :eek: It must have been my magical charm, certainly not my eyes, as hook line and sinker 5 months later he proposed!!)
Well done on your run, you must do well with your wi this week. Bad luck about the footie, wasn't sure really who I wanted to win being a yid! If i don't catch up with you before, have a lovely date tommorrow x:serenade:
ha ha yeah i bet u were loving that result!! i am so glad i went to drown my sorrowa after else id of never met him!!

im not sure how well im gonna do on wi cos i drunk about 25 points of booze n mixers on sat and then had macdonalds hungover yesterday! i had at least 40 yesterday i was bad! so i was good today and will be tomorro - i will run again tomorro too to try help myself a bit! then wi is weds aaaahhhh xx

Hey Gabs, Pleased you've had a good weekend and a date hey! ooooh how exciting, can't wait to get the goss lol... You should do a ticker on how far you run like Fuzzy's one for the bike, be interesting to see how much you clock up.
Your'll have a fab WI this week girlfriend.
Have a good evening and good luck for tomorrow xx

yeah i will do one on weds and see how far i run in 6 weeks!

im not v confident bout wi after the weekends antics but it was worth it lol

cant wait to see him im tryin not to care either way cos i usually get let down but its hard cos he is hot looks like a right essex boy ha! will let u know how i go xx

nice one :) All you need now is the job and you're sorted! Let us all know how you get on with your 'date'. Don't woory too much about your WI, you may be pleasently surprised. I've put on 1/2 lb this week, hmph, been totally out of routine but back on track tomorrow eh.

Good luck x

hey love hope ur ok. thanks for the message i need all the luck i can get with lads and the job!

im not worryin bout wi - im not expectin alot but i had so much fun it doesnt seem to matter - i still got 6 weeks and like tracey says we still gotta have a life - i had more fun the last 2 weekends than i have in ages!

dont worry about half lb thats what i put on after breakfast i reckon lol xx

Hi Gabs!!

Fingers crossed for WI and congrats on new fella:p Oooh! I love that feeling of being smitten (although it's over 13 years since i've felt like that over OH:D) I was like a woman possessed and now i could strangle him on a regular basis! (Bless him! LOL!)

hi jax
i know iv not had that instant draw to someone as i did with him in a long time its nice iv missed bein interested in someone! well lets hope he still fancies me tomorro! else i will be back up on the shelf again as quick as i got off it lol xxx

aww good luck with your "date" take a sneaky pic of him so we can see :rotflmao:

hope you have a lovely time anyway and well done on your 9k run the other day thats amazing! :D xxx

Morning Gabs, have a fab date with that HOT Essex boy lol.... Can't wait to hear how it went xx

Can't have you getting dusty on the shelf got to shake yourself off and get dating it all sounds positive.

Good luck

M

OH MY GOD THIS IS DEFO MY WEEK SOMEONE IS LOOKIN DOWN ON ME!!! I GOT THE 2ND INTERVIEW FOR THE DREAM JOB WOOOHOO!!

i have an interview with the 2 directors on monday at noon!!! and im just off to meet my fit lad for lunch!! lets hope good things come in 3's and the scales are down tomorro as well .... i am sooo happy xxx

Back