Gabrielle's Diary - few vegas pictures uploaded for u to laugh at!

OMG he is so gorgeous!! he was wearing shirt & trousers which shocked me - apparently he is the manager of all the other kitchen fitters! ha ha i was expectin him to be all scruffy! he was even better lookin than i remembered! a right cockney charmer!

so i stuck to diet coke and we went to a pub garden and i had pasta arabiatta so very low points too!! and we got on wicked - he said he want to see me again and will let me know soon as he is free - i played it cool lol - im so bad at that! so i will now wait to hear from him and we shall see! least my vodka goggles weren't on when we met ha ha

what a great day!! lets hope WI tomorro doesn't ruin my week!! nah i doubt i will be too bothered either way after the good stuff thats happened.

hope u all had a wkd day too and were good with ur points!! xx

thanks for everyones good luck wishes- u all must be bringing me a whole heap of luck right now so thanks soooooo much xxxxx

I just read an article about men finding women LESS attractive when drunk. But then again, it said women's perceptions aren't altered by alcohol, so I guess that's not really relevent! :p

YAY YAY YAY I'm sooooo pleased for you on both the interview and the Man! woohoo! Who cares about weigh-in! (me!) lol

I'm actually off on date myself tonight - going to a pub to sit in the beer garden - lovely. Will have 2 (count them, 1, 2) glasses of wine, then go to diet coke. Promise!

Good luck for tomorrow, and again, Woohooo on the 2nd interview!
xxxxx

Yehhh, well done Gabby both with the 2nd interview and with the lovely date! So pleased everything's going well for you x

thanks girls!!!

ha ha sharon just have fun!!!! 1, 2, 3 vino lol - we will be fine-im too buzzing to care at the moment too much anyway - i promise that no matter what happens tomorro i am gonna be 100% this coming week with zero slip ups!!!! and a week off the booze!!

i have just had a huge bowl of museli for my dinner cos it was just what i fancied then i measured how much went in the bowl and its about the same amount of points as a big mac lol hows does that work out ha ha!!

ah well this is the end of my week 4 and week 5 will be a lot less naughty points wise i am determined!! only 6 weeks till vegas...and i gotta worry bout what a guy thinks now as well - its a tough life!!! xx

Hi Gabs

Am so happy you got the 2nd interview!!! Hopefully they're not seeing anyone else :)

And glad the date went well! I think you should go buy a lotto ticket while you're luck is still in!!

Good luck for WI tomorrow

Twigs
xx

Hi Gabs

Am so happy you got the 2nd interview!!! Hopefully they're not seeing anyone else :)

And glad the date went well! I think you should go buy a lotto ticket while you're luck is still in!!
Good luck for WI tomorrow

Twigs
xx

ah thanks twigs im so happy too one step closer to my dream job, its like my whole life could turn round within a week its very exciting. im hoping its just me but its prob one other person then the directors will choose. the 2 girls who interviewed me said whoever they liked would then need to be approved and meet with the directors so i suppose it may just be me- trying to keep grounded and not get my hopes up just incase. iv been here before 3 times since my redundancy in december... although this is the one i have wanted the most which kinda makes it worse!!

so i havent been very good this week but i dont feel like iv gained so WI should be ok i think - i have 6 weeks now to give it everything!!!

good luck for u tomorrow too hun :) x

Hiya

Poppin in to say nice one and nice one. 2nd interview and new hunky man, how exciting!! You'll be all full of confidence too for your second interview. Got everything crossed for you hon

x

Hiya

Poppin in to say nice one and nice one. 2nd interview and new hunky man, how exciting!! You'll be all full of confidence too for your second interview. Got everything crossed for you hon

x

thanks sweetie - yeah what a result i usually have really bad luck so shockin that a guy i like, likes me back, and that i get the 2ns interview to my dream job all in a few days!!! its a miracle!!

i forgot to say what were u doing in london did u have fun?? xx

I was down for a hen weekend, one of my really good friend from uni getting married in the summer. We had such a wicked time, 12 of us went down on Thurs, home Sat. Managed to get out thurs and fri night and went to see the matinee performance of dirty dancing. Have you seen it? It was absolutely amazing, we were all crying like a bunch of utter muppets!!! Think i might still be recovering from the shocking food/booze intake tho!!

x

I was down for a hen weekend, one of my really good friend from uni getting married in the summer. We had such a wicked time, 12 of us went down on Thurs, home Sat. Managed to get out thurs and fri night and went to see the matinee performance of dirty dancing. Have you seen it? It was absolutely amazing, we were all crying like a bunch of utter muppets!!! Think i might still be recovering from the shocking food/booze intake tho!!

x

ha ha yeah me and my mum went to see it for my 26th birthday it was wicked i loved it! cant help sayin all the words can u lol - glad u had fun - i love a good hens do! xx

Oh god yeh!! Would be criminal not to say all the words AND attempt to do the dance moves in your seat ha :D Meant to say before well done on your 9k run!! nice one! I'm doing a 10 k in 2 weeks (which reminds me i really need to register this week!!!)

x

Hiya Gabs

Congrats on getting through to second interview and good luck with the new chap also ...wicked!

And of course fingers crossed for your WI 2moro ;o)

You must be buzzin at the minute xxx

Just quickly popped in to see how your date went:) Well done for getting second interview! I will be having all my joints crossed on Monday for your luck! Glad your date looked better than you remembered him:) Good luck for tomorrow xx

good luck for today Gabs! :D well done on the 2nd interview AND the next date with the Essex boy! you're on a roll! :D xxx

Hey Hey Hey Gabby, Soo pleased for you girlfriend, Hot date back for seconds and second interview. Lets hope the directors support footie like the other interviewers lol...
How'd it go today, can't wait to see how wi went xx

Hope your enjoying the sun :O)

Back