Gabrielle's Diary - few vegas pictures uploaded for u to laugh at!

Gabby, I don't seem to have the piece of paper to click on? Hmmm, bummer, any ideas anyone on how to change the title of my thread each week?

u have to go to the main page - weight watchers forum and where u see all the titles they all have an icon before the page numbers like a white square? do u really not see it - where everyone has a diary with more than one page it has an icon followed by all the page numbers - u double click the icon on ur diary? u should have it xx

Popped in to catch up on your love life! I think 7lbs in 5 week when you got butterflies in your tummy:heartpump: is easy peasy lemon squezzy! Good luck hun xx

hey babe well he is a bit quiet!! he text me twice since the date saying he had a busy few weeks comin up but that he was keen to see me again soon as he gets some time - and he text me to say that he thought i looked really fit! ha ha - so i said for him to let me know when he is not busy and we can sort somethin out... but we have not spoken since :( ah well i suppose neither if us wants to act too keen!!! i hate bein kept on my toes lol xx

Hi Gabs

Well done on your 1lb loss, good going!!! Got everything crossed for you for your interview on Monday sounds like an ace job!

x

Gabby, I don't seem to have the piece of paper to click on? Hmmm, bummer, any ideas anyone on how to change the title of my thread each week?

Hi sorry for butting in but i had terrible trouble changing my diary title when it was rather long - another way to do it is -
Go to the first every entry on your diary
Click edit
Click advanced - and go to top and edit title
Then click Save
Hey presto

Sorry Gabs for that :p

Hope your feeling better hun and still on track x

thanks tracey i prob explained it rubbish lol

yes im doing great!!! 100% today - and feelin like crap but still smiling ha ha

ok so breakfast- plain oatsosimple, with 20g alpen museli and drizzle of honey & 1/4 pt alpro soya light - 3.5 points

lunch - tuna light mayo salad & apple - 2.5 points

Dinner - Quorn mince bolognaise with dolmio light sauce, wholewheat spaghetti & mushrooms - followed by shapers yogurt with 150g strawberries & Horlicks extra light malt drink- 8 points

snacks - Alpen bar, skinny cow choc lolly - 2.5 points

Total - 16.5 points

I may have another horlicks later (im loving it, really soothes my throat!) takin me up to 17.5 points.. still under by 1.5 so all is good!!

hope u all had a really great day and are all on track too and had 100% days in the sunshine xxx

Hi peeps,

Today is Day 3 of my 100% Week - Week 5!!!

Ok so this week is going really well (touch wood) although i am still coughing and throat is sore i am defo on the mend so im confident i can be better by monday for the big interview! I didnt hear from the lad yesterday but thats 3rd on my agenda so im not thinkin bout it too much... 1st - getting better & getting my dream job and 2nd - staying 100% focused on WW and losing this weight and getting my vegas goal - those 2 are my focus and enough for me to be worryin bout right now!

Today again I wont be exercising but i feel i have done so much coughing over the past few days my tummy muscles hurt more than if i had done 100 crunches!!! so i may have earned a few AP points coughing ha ha

Breakfast today -
Plain oatsosimple with 20g alpen museli & 1/4 pint alpro soya light - 3 points

Lunch - 3 x turkey rashers with extra light mayo salad and crumbled hard boiled egg whites - and a choc skinny cow ice cream - 4 points

Dinner - Quorn spag bol (last nights left overs) 5.5 points

Snacks - Horlicks light, WW cheese curls, Strawberries & shapers yogurt & apple - 4.5 points

Total - 17 points

I have kept myself slightly under every day so i can allow for a couple of strepsils i read u shouldnt count medicine but i do to be safe - there is no way im not losing this week and every week till i go away!! im gonna do all i can to ensure i do.. i want to lose 2lb this week so im finally back on track for my goal... with my gain after easter i still have 1lb of that to lose - so im gonna get that off and at least one other this week - POSITIVE THOUGHTS!! I WILL DO IT ha ha

hope u all stay 100% this week as well and are feelin motivated and on course for getting those skimpy summer clothes out the cupboard!! xxxx

Hi Gabs

I've PM'd you!

well done on being so focussed - and I don't blame you for counting the strepsils :D

Twigs
xx

Well done on your weight loss this week and got everything crossed for your second interview.

M

Well done on your weight loss this week and got everything crossed for your second interview.

M

thanks M :) I am gonna try my very best I think I want it more than anyone else could possibly so I am hoping all my preparation and enthusiasm shows!! and that the guy interviewing likes blondes ;) ha ha! x

Hey Gabby pleased your ok hun, Your so gonna make that goal. I on the other hand have 11ib before june 20th, But i'm still positive. Some on your positive vibes rubbing off on me.
Hope you have a good afternoon and the coughing eases up.
xx

u have to go to the main page - weight watchers forum and where u see all the titles they all have an icon before the page numbers like a white square? do u really not see it - where everyone has a diary with more than one page it has an icon followed by all the page numbers - u double click the icon on ur diary? u should have it xx

Hey, I don't have more than one page it seems lol, need to remedy that! ugg sent me a link to the tutorial so I'm sorted now :D HOw u getting on today?

good hayley think positive - we will do this!!! i am feelin very positive for us both!! today has been good althou i had 2 choc skinny cow lollies - i had enough points so its cool but still greedy - was sooo nice on my sore throat i had to eat another one ha ha mmmmmmm

hope u had good woth wit ur mum will catch up on ur diary later xx

Hey, I don't have more than one page it seems lol, need to remedy that! ugg sent me a link to the tutorial so I'm sorted now :D HOw u getting on today?

hello lovely nessie - glad u sorted it thats the only way i knew how!! i have had a good day considering im still not better - well actually i feel better today than i have - 4th day of antibiotics so think they r workin again!!! i need to take better care of myself!!

i did manage to get out the house today as there was 20% off at my top shop so went and got couple vest tops and some big chunky rings - gettin all bits and bobs sorted for my holidays - im so organised its silly - iv nearly got everything!! also they have an offer in boots if ur interested - nivea goodbye cellulite half price- i bought 3 tubes lol its the nuts!! only stuff iv tried that works - i got 5 more weeks of slapping that on my pins & tush and im away!!

how u doin - u stickin to the plan???xx

Hi Gabby, does the cellulite cream really work? Lucky you, buying your holiday clothes. Have a lovely weekend x

Hi Gabby, does the cellulite cream really work? Lucky you, buying your holiday clothes. Have a lovely weekend x

hey karen happy weekend!!!
well i have used all those creams available - cos im so paranoid bout any dimples!! and this one is the best i have tried - i think it has more to do with the vigirous massage u do when u apply it which i read breaks up the fatty stores and allows the toxins to be flushed out.

But u should defo try it - every morning or evening i body brush my legs before my shower and then put cream on after. I spend about 3 mins on each side massaging the cream on legs, thighs & butt! ur meant to see a differenece in 4 weeks but i saw a difference after 1 week!! so i now bought enough of the stuff to last till i go away!! i need cellulite free legs cos the dresses i bought for vegas are like belts ha ha xx

Hello my lovely ww friends!!! well i bet ur all glad the weekend is here!!

Today is my Day 4 of my 100% perfect week 5!! and im still raring to go!! I am up this early as i woke myself up coughing which is very annoying - but despite that i do think im on the mend - lets hope so as i have an arsenal game tomorrow (i wont be drinkin!!) and the interview monday!!

So my plan today is alot of rest and DVDs - the weather is a bit grim in London - grey and raining!! - I hope its nicer where u all are. its the sort of day to stay in bed and watch E4! so that is what im gonna do!

Breakfast - Plain oatsosimple with 20g alpen museli & alpro soya light milk - 3.5 points

Lunch - Toasted wholemeal pitta bread with half mini pot of reduced fat humus & 150g strawberries - 4 points

Dinner - steamed haddock fillet, green beans, my tartar sauce & couple bits of roasted sweet potato with garlic - 4 points

Snacks - shapers yogurt, horlicks extra light, light babybel, apple - 3.5 points

Total - 15 points (maybe 17 after strepsils)

Still well under my points so should be good again for another perfect day, this week has surprised me as i thought being that terrible totm i would be craving sweets & junk - but im not at all and i am even missing exercise too - especially running - and im missin my body attack class today which is annoying cos i love that as well. ah well be back in the gym next week im sure.

hope u all have a fabulous weekend xxx

Go Gabriele, just been catching up on your diary and just wanted to say how well you are doing. have just had a big restart and hope i can do half as well as you !!

Well done Gabrielle on keeping 100%. How many points in low fat babybel? I love an apple with lump of cheese as snack so this could be answer to my problems!
Will try to find a wholesaler to sell the cellulite cream for my backside!! Have a lovely day watching E4. Am just about to drag myself in the shower x

Well done Gabrielle on keeping 100%. How many points in low fat babybel? I love an apple with lump of cheese as snack so this could be answer to my problems!
Will try to find a wholesaler to sell the cellulite cream for my backside!! Have a lovely day watching E4. Am just about to drag myself in the shower x

LOL yes and if u do let me know and we can go halves on the wagon to deliver it :D

Hey Gabby

Ur menu for today sounds great - and really healthy well done u.
Hope your feeling a little better.
Btw what are chunky rings (you mentioned you bought some in topshop) ??

Are u nervous about ur interview? I hate interviews and always have to go Docs and pretend I'm going abroad on hol so he gives me a few Valium to calm me nerves :eek:

Hope ur having a lovely day x

LOL yes and if u do let me know and we can go halves on the wagon to deliver it :D

Hey Gabby

Ur menu for today sounds great - and really healthy well done u.
Hope your feeling a little better.
Btw what are chunky rings (you mentioned you bought some in topshop) ??

Are u nervous about ur interview? I hate interviews and always have to go Docs and pretend I'm going abroad on hol so he gives me a few Valium to calm me nerves :eek:

Hope ur having a lovely day x

hello luv, i just got some rings (as in for ur fingers) but they do big chunky ones in top shop - all different coloured stones and pretend jewels - got a big black diamond ring (well glass) and a gold one with pink and orange flowers, and one that is a big white pearl flower - they had a sale on so made most of it - some were 2 quid instead of ten quid!

i am well nervous cos i want it bad!!! i am bein interviewed by a guy this time which i find easier - its usually the birds who give me a hard time but the 2 who took my 1st interview were lovely! so im hoping its just a nice friendly company all round!! i am well prepared and know loads about the company and have all my questions planned etc so i will know in my heart that whatever happens i couldnt have done anymore!

hows ur new job goin? i cant wait to get stuck into a new job im going out my nut not workin - may will be my 6th month of unemployment - im just bored now!! first 3 months were spent eating and the last 3 months trying to get the weight off ha ha!! time for a new focus!!

hope u have a lovely weekend planned xxx

Back