Gabrielle's Diary - few vegas pictures uploaded for u to laugh at!

Well done Gabrielle on keeping 100%. How many points in low fat babybel? I love an apple with lump of cheese as snack so this could be answer to my problems!
Will try to find a wholesaler to sell the cellulite cream for my backside!! Have a lovely day watching E4. Am just about to drag myself in the shower x

it is 1 point and still really creamy and yummt - nicer than the fat ones i think xx

hey Gabby, your rings sound nice - they have some lovely ones in the sale in Muse too, if you have a Muse near you?

good luck with Day 4 100% - your plan looks lovely and i really fancy some fresh fish myself now! :D x

hey Gabby, your rings sound nice - they have some lovely ones in the sale in Muse too, if you have a Muse near you?

good luck with Day 4 100% - your plan looks lovely and i really fancy some fresh fish myself now! :D x

i havent heard of muse? hmm i will google!

i love fish and lucky cos its sooo low - just got some mcains frozen sweet potato with garlic & rosemary so will check those out with it too they sound yummy and only 1.5 points for 100g roasted xx

Hey Gabby hope your not grabbing for those swetties. Your doing great girlfriend, you deserve a extra good WI this week.

Pleased your feeling a little brighter, We've had sunshine all day but very windy! Hope the weather picks up for you tom.

Have a lovely evening xx

Hey Gabby hope your not grabbing for those swetties. Your doing great girlfriend, you deserve a extra good WI this week.

Pleased your feeling a little brighter, We've had sunshine all day but very windy! Hope the weather picks up for you tom.

Have a lovely evening xx

hi hun
yeah rain cleared up this morning its been sunny and windy here all day too - iv stayed in thou... not eaten any sweets or naughties but have had 2 extra horlicks and extra strawberries - so i have done all 19 of my points today. i felt heavier actually today which is weird cos iv been 100% 4 days now - maybe its totm making me feel fatter than i am - here is hopin i can continue all week -i want 2lb loss so badly now every week!!! not much to ask lol
anyway have a good night me and my flat mate just about to curl up and watch changeling - so night night hun xx

Hiya, just in to say hi :D Hope you are well x

Hi nannis thanks im great thanks hun.. still coughing but on the mend i think, and im still on track for a 100% week so all should be good for team all stars next week!!! hope ur havin a great weekend xx

Hi Gabs

Hope you're having a great weekend, and not thinking about tomorrow too much. What times the interview??

Twigs
xx

Hello everyone!

Hope you are all having a great weekend - I have match day today so im happy.. and im still coughing but there is no way i am missing another arsenal game this season thats for sure. its a lunch time kick off so i will just head down the ground 5 mins before and come straight home after - avoiding the pub - not that im in the mood to drink! just wanna make sure im better for tomorro for my big day!! hope i dont cough on the guy interviewing me!!!

Ok so today is day 5 of my 100% week - and i am still on track!! ended up having all my points yesterday though cos i had extra horlicks and strawberries - so nothin naughty.

Todays plan..

Breakfast - large bowl alpen museli with light soya milk - 5 points

Lunch - wholemeal pitta & half mini pot low fat humus & alpen bar - 4.5 points

Dinner - cod fillet, green beans, tartar sauce & roast sweet potato - 4 points

Snacks - muller light snack size, horlicks, apple - 2.5 points

Total - 16 points

Gonna try stick to around this many points for rest of week as well. i dont feel like iv lost anythin im havin a fat week!! tried on my smaller suit yesterday thou in preperation for tomorro and it fits - jacket is better undone but im almost there - its great knowing every day im getting more and more clothes options - half of my clothes have not been worn for over a year as i couldnt do them up so its like getting a whole new wardrobe every time i lose weight!! i also did a brave thing last week and took all my biggest clothes most the 14s and all the size 16s to the charity shop so i will never allow myself to get that big again!!! cos there is no way i will be going back out to buy more!!!

Hope u all have a great rest of ur weekends and that the sun comes out again!! hope every one is on track too for a great loss this week whenever ur weigh day xxxx

Hi Gabs

Hope you're having a great weekend, and not thinking about tomorrow too much. What times the interview??

Twigs
xx

hi hun its 12pm!!! and i can literally walk it as its only 2miles door to door, if its nice im gonna take some heels in my bag and walk there to collect my thoughts and calm myself - im well prepared re- i know all about company and current projects etc - and have made notes outling all my relevant experience to show the director - and got af few questions jotted down for the end. so not much more i can do - im confident i will have done my vesy best.

tried on one of my old nice M&S skirt (knee length) suits yesterday... and it fits great - jacket a little snug but can always leave button undone. or i do have the trousers too what do u think? xx

Hi

You sound totally organised and prepapred for tomorrow!! Should be a breeze :)

Skirt sounds good to me :)

Enjoy the footy - My family are Gunners too :D

Twigs
xx

ok girls a question - i went over my points by 6 today!! if i make them up monday and tuesday then does that still count as 100% week?? i had a magnum after football and some maltesers at half time!!! i know its so naughty and i feel guilty now cos i was so set on being good -but i did go to the pub all afternoon after the game and drink diet cokes which is a miracle for me - and i still had a wkd time!!! and arsenal won so a good day all round xx

Pleased you had a wicked time Gabs, you've had some low points days so i'm sure it'll all balance out. Congrats on sticking to the diet coke, now thats determination! If I don't log in early enough tom, I'm wishing you all the best now for your interview, Go for it Gabs! I'll def be about to see how you got on.
Enjoy the rest of your evening xx

Pleased you had a wicked time Gabs, you've had some low points days so i'm sure it'll all balance out. Congrats on sticking to the diet coke, now thats determination! If I don't log in early enough tom, I'm wishing you all the best now for your interview, Go for it Gabs! I'll def be about to see how you got on.
Enjoy the rest of your evening xx

thanks babe im soooooo nervous - gonna give it all i got - hope ur right bout the points - im gonna have 2 super low days before wi and see what happens!!! fingers crossed xx

Hi Gabby - hummm your team had a bit of luck didn't they??!! Gutted we lost so badly yesterday:(

Anyway, am with you for 100% this week, I will not falter.
Good luck for the interview tommorrow, i'm sure you'll do well. x

Hi Gabby - hummm your team had a bit of luck didn't they??!! Gutted we lost so badly yesterday:(

Anyway, am with you for 100% this week, I will not falter.
Good luck for the interview tommorrow, i'm sure you'll do well. x

luck!!! boro were shockingly bad!!! worst in the league!!! i faltered today but will have super low day tomoro and tues to pull it back!! im hoping i still get a loss on weds - im gonna have a super low week for my week 6! gonna go 15 points or less if i can! x

Wishing you tons of luck Gabs xx

Back