Gabrielle's Diary - few vegas pictures uploaded for u to laugh at!

morning everyone - im so tired but cannot get back to sleep - managed about 4/5 hours - kept thinkin bout the interview!! im awake now so gonna get some coffee down me and chill in the tub for a bit to try relax a bit!

weather doesnt look too clever - hope it brightens up again later - at footy yesterday it was boiling watching the match and catchin some rays - it was heaven - i love summer sooooo much everyone was in such a great mood -i love that about the sunshine.

so today was kind a 99% day ha ha - i did go slightly over but it was not a big deal - i prob have them accounted for in coughing AP ha ha - i still dont feel like iam gonna have a big loss this week - i feel chunky! think it has somethin to do with the fact iv not been in the gym or done any cardio at all for a whole week! last day of antibiotics today so hopefully back in the gym end of this week latest!

today and tomorrow i have planned super low days to compensate my maltesers and magnum ice ceam yesterday. just wanna make sure i claw it back for my weds weigh in. this is a half way point in my mini challenge, i started with 10 weeks till vegas and this is the end of my 5th week so being half way there is scary - time is running out!!!

Day 6 Week 5..
Breakfast - large bowl alpen museli with alpro soya milk - 5 points
Lunch - 3 x turkey rasher with rocket salad & light mayo - 2 points
Dinner - BBQ chicken with green beans & sweet potato - 4.5 points
Snacks - shapers yogurt, apple, alpen bar - 2.5 points
Total - 14 points

The BBQ sauce I am putting with the chicken is by a company called walden farms and its one of the calorie, carb and fat free sauces I have left over from my atkins days!! I think for the next few weeks till vegas i am going to try and stick to low carb & low fat foods to try accelerate my weight loss a little!

Anyway i hope u all have a terrific day and thank u all so much for all ur good luck wishes about my interview it means so much!!! thank u thank u!!! also please all pray at 12pm im gonna need it lol xxxxx

thanx twigs - u have really made me feel better bout this and thanks for all ur advice - i will do my very best x

just wanted to wish you luck but you're rpobably on your way now

Hey Gabrielle, best of luck in your interview, let us know how you get on!

hey girls thanks for all ur good luck messages

im back and it went as well as it could i think!! i was not mumbly i answered all trhe questions well and i think i gave a good impression - he seemed nice and pleased with my answers but he didnt give much away. i felt smart and confident in a lovely black trouser suit, boots and a lovely necklace - i am very pleased with how i did and how well prepared i was to answer all his questions - i couldnt have done anymore

he said he is seeing 2 other people today and will be making a decision in the next day or 2 so least i dont have to wait long to find out the news good or bad!!!!! xxxx

Hi Gabby

Glad it went well!! Will keep my fingers crossed, hopefully the other 2 applicants will be struck down with laryngitus :D

Great avatar!!!

Twigs
xx

Hi Gabby

Glad it went well!! Will keep my fingers crossed, hopefully the other 2 applicants will be struck down with laryngitus :D

Great avatar!!!

Twigs
xx

thanks twigs for all ur advice & support on this - im gonna be a nervous wreck waitin for the call... i will be so disappointed - but im trying to not put all my eggs in one basket. i have another interview on thurs so im gonna spend next day or so preparing for that just in case xx

p.s thats my niece sophie she just lost her front teeth she is my little princess!

Hey Gabby, Least it's done now hun and you did your best. Loving the new avator pic, is that your niece?
Hope you hear back supa fast, I've got my fingers crossed 4 you xx

Hiya Gabs sorry i wasnt around to wish you luck for your interview...:eek:
Anyhow i agree the waiting is the worst part..so i have everything crossed for ya and hope they let you know soon.
Lurve the new avatar picci..xx

Hey Gabby great to hear the interview went well, whatever the outcome is, you are gaining experience which will in turn help with your confidence!

Hey Gabby, Least it's done now hun and you did your best. Loving the new avator pic, is that your niece?
Hope you hear back supa fast, I've got my fingers crossed 4 you xx

yeah thats my eldest brother christian's girl - sophie she is my angel - my only niece so she is my lil princess.

yer so glad its done - just gotta wait now!!!! thanks for all ur support hun!! on a ww note i really dont feel good bout this week!! gonna have to try extra hard again next week. i just feel bloated and orrible!! hope all is good with u - u bein good with ur points i hope!!!! xxx

thanks fuzzy and lumpyroo - hope they decide today then only have to endure the waiting till tomorro which wouldnt be so bad!!! im anxious which makes me wanna eat ha ha - but im resisting temptation as wi on weds - not gonna be great but i just dont want another gain!!!

hope ur alll doin great on ur points this week and keepin motivated!!

thanks for all ur support re - the job, weight all of it - realy appreciate it!! xx

Hi hon thanks for your well wishes on my diary :p

I'm still feeling rubbish and like you I feel fat and orrible too so my WI not lookin hopeful 2moro - wierd as i was 1lb down on Friday now this morn i'm showing a lb up?! But totm arrived today so maybe thats it??

Anyway glad ur interview went well and by the sounds of it you couldn't have done any better hun - hope they don't keep u waiting too long and will keep my fingers crossed for you xxx

Hi hon thanks for your well wishes on my diary :p

I'm still feeling rubbish and like you I feel fat and orrible too so my WI not lookin hopeful 2moro - wierd as i was 1lb down on Friday now this morn i'm showing a lb up?! But totm arrived today so maybe thats it??

Anyway glad ur interview went well and by the sounds of it you couldn't have done any better hun - hope they don't keep u waiting too long and will keep my fingers crossed for you xxx

Thanks babes iv got my fingers crossed for ur wi... that gain is defo cos of totm - i wouldnt pay any attention to a gain during totm cos body retains fluid - usually 2lb i read!! hope u feel bit better tomoro. have a good night xxx

Hey you, How you feeling now misses?
The sun is shining here this morning lets hope it stays. Hope you get some good news today hun. How'd you low points go... WI tom hope you get some fab results xx

Hey you, How you feeling now misses?
The sun is shining here this morning lets hope it stays. Hope you get some good news today hun. How'd you low points go... WI tom hope you get some fab results xx

hi babe - ah im prayin for good news today!!!! i wanna know bad! well my low points yesterday ended up being normal cos i ended up having 19 which is my whole allowence - i had aan extra horlicks, and an alpen bar and some extra chicken at dinner - soon adds up!!! im gonna try extra hard to do 14 today thou!

weigh in im not worried i dont think i have gained iv been pretty good considering iv been ill again and done no exercise - its weird im still not better - i mean im much better than i was and throat in no pain now but im still coughing loads - its rubbish!!

looks like the sun is gonna come out too its much better than yesterday!! hope u have a lovely day babes whatever ur up to - if the sun comes out im gonna walk down upper st and have a mooch try and earn 1 AP so i dont feel so bloody idol!!

xxxx

mornin u lovely bunch.

wow today is my last day of week 5!!! and i swore it would be 100% and tbh it pretty much has been so wi tomoro shouldnt be too scary - the only minor hiccup was a few maltesers and the magnum ice cream.. but i reckon i coughed enough activity points for them over the week ha ha ... coughin is exhausting lol

Ok so tomorro will be my half point for my 1st mini goal - i joined you all 5 weeks ago with 10 weeks left till vegas - so tomorro is slap back in the middle of my challenge. 5 weeks left till i wanted to be 10 stone. I am just as determined now as ever - if not more. its been a hard past few weeks what with my bein ill and not earning any AP - im feeling flabbier already and wanna get back to the gym badly!! im aiming to be well enough to go to body attack on saturday morning - dont wanna rush back too soon and get iller!!!

today is week 5 day 7!!!! scary stuff!!!

Breakfast - golden syrup oatso (not so great actually) - 3 points

snack - alpen bar & horlicks extra light - 1.5 points

Lunch - pitta bread & half pot reduced fat humus & packet drier apricots - 4.5 points

snack - apple - 0.5

dinner - BBQ chicken, 100g roasted sweet potato, green beans & sugar free jelly - 4 points

evening snack - shapers yogurt - 1

Total - 14.5 points

and im gonna stick to it today!!! wanna make WI as good as possible tomorro!!

Hope you all have a wicked day xxxx

p.s that guy hasnt even called since last wednesday!!! what a mug. what is it with men - i dont think i will ever work them out lol

Hi Gabby - wot a pig for bloke not to have phoned back - his loss. Really hope you get some good news back from 2nd interview you deserve it. Menu sounds lovely today, I could fancy that x

Back