Gabrielle's Diary - few vegas pictures uploaded for u to laugh at!

mmmmm i keep thinkin bout him in those white mess suits like maverick in top gun - yum - think im gonna suggest he brings that with him when he comes to stay - we have decided in a few weeks he is coming down - after iv been to vegas.. and iv gotta have a think about what i want to do -hmmm im not sure! i want to go to a restaraunt called babylon beach blanket then lots of cocktails i think - 1st dates are always easier after a lot of cocktails

today was ok - althou i had 2 choc digestives - but still only had my 19 points - i went to the gym for an hour tonight and i also walked my 2 miles home from work so all is good.

gonna go low now till i go away cant believe 1 week tomoro. and wi tomorro fingers crossed iv lost somethin!!! after the mexican and cocktails it wont be as good as it should be... but i wouldnt change my weekend for anythin!!!!!

hope u all had a great day

good luck twigs & sha for wi tomorro too xxx

ah before i forget food tomorro

breakfast - pancakes & little yogurt drink - 3.5
lunch - pad thai (with the girls at lunch someones birthday) 5.5
snack - ww yogurt, apple - 1
dinner - fish and green beans - 2
snack - pear and ww yogurt - 1

total - 13 points
4 mile walk to and from work
3 mile run at gym

xxx

New romance is v exciting!! Long distance is difficult but not impossible, I've been doing it for 18 months and we've lasted so far ha ha!:D it's also even more difficult when you have the sea in between!

He can obviously see what a fandabidozie person you are!!:D

Not long till your hols!! Awoohoo!! x

Good luck for weigh in today mrs top gun!:D x

hi guys just a quick flying visit - i lost 2lbs wooohoooo so im 10.1lbs!! only 1 to go this week to get my goal yipppeeeeee

got my thai meal today for my treat with the girls at work for one fo their birthdays which is nice so gonna have the pad thai again

hope u all have a fab day - good luck to my girls weighing in as well.

my stats have gone down as well

Weigh in Week 1. Weds 25th March
153lbs (10 stone 13lbs)
waist - 31"
Hips - 37.5"
Bum - 42"

Weds 27th May - week 10
141lbs (10 stone 1lb)
waist - 29"
Hips - 35"
Bum - 39"

So this diet is pretty damn brilliant... and so are all of u!!! xxxxx

Hi Gabs

Congrats on the 2lb wooo hooo

I love Beach Blanket Babylon - great place for a first date!!

Have a great day!

Twigs
xx

Well done Gabby on the 2lbs!! You're ahead of me by 1lb now, i'll have to shift it quickly! We've both got about the same to go now and looking at your measurements (well done by the way), we're about the same measurements, except my hips are bigger (child bearing). Lovely news about man in uniform. Fingers crossed for you. Enjoy your lunchtime meal xx

Congratulations, 2Ib is a fab loss and you deserve it xx

thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!

twigs me and u are so on the same wave length!! BBB has opened near me now in shoreditch so i was thinkin of that one - i have only been to the one in west london - but love it - so im thinkin its a good choice- althou who knows he will hav prob gone off me by then!! i hav the worst luck ever!!!

im so happy bout the 2lbs loss and gonna enjoy my lunch all the more later - it feels naughty eating out even thou pad thai seems to be a good choice xxx

Sorry for delay - have been out and not around to log on, but WOOOHOOO 2lb is amazing and SO deserved! You go girl!

Just caught up on this Matty thing too = V. exciting!!! :) Keep us up to date please!

The guy I share my office with got back from Vegas today and he was buzzing! AND was v brown (the git!) sooo jealous! :)

xxx

Sorry for delay - have been out and not around to log on, but WOOOHOOO 2lb is amazing and SO deserved! You go girl!

Just caught up on this Matty thing too = V. exciting!!! :) Keep us up to date please!

The guy I share my office with got back from Vegas today and he was buzzing! AND was v brown (the git!) sooo jealous! :)

xxx

hey you - well done on such a mini gain on ur birthday weekend - be off next week. i had a major treat day today which was silly but it was a girl at works b'day so pad thai and crispy creme doughnuts all round!! oh and 4 maryland choc chip cookies - naughty but i will be good now till i get on the plane and hit gym hard!!

yeah will keep u upto date - trying not to get my hopes up as my eldest bro is not very happy about the idea and i think has asked matty to think carefully bout this - he doesnt want matty to hurt me then them two fall out - they are very good friends - so im pretty much thinkin nothin is gonna come of it all which is really disappointin but who knows!! still got a couple texts today but not as flirty as normal im confused.com xxxx

hey you - well done on such a mini gain on ur birthday weekend - be off next week. i had a major treat day today which was silly but it was a girl at works b'day so pad thai and crispy creme doughnuts all round!! oh and 4 maryland choc chip cookies - naughty but i will be good now till i get on the plane and hit gym hard!!

yeah will keep u upto date - trying not to get my hopes up as my eldest bro is not very happy about the idea and i think has asked matty to think carefully bout this - he doesnt want matty to hurt me then them two fall out - they are very good friends - so im pretty much thinkin nothin is gonna come of it all which is really disappointin but who knows!! still got a couple texts today but not as flirty as normal im confused.com xxxx

Grrr - so I think it's obvious Matty likes you, but basically your brother has put the fear of god into him! To be fair to him I can understand why he did it, but maybe you need to say to him that you're both adults, and YES Matty might end up hurting you - or vice versa! but he won't be asked to take sides ... or something?

Don't worry about your blow out, not sure many people could turn down crispy cremes, I know I couldn't! You'll soon work that off! :)
xx

Hiya Gabby

Am loving your new avatar pic what two little sweetie's ;)

Congrats on your 2lb loss hun thats brill

Good luck with your date too xxx

Grrr - so I think it's obvious Matty likes you, but basically your brother has put the fear of god into him! To be fair to him I can understand why he did it, but maybe you need to say to him that you're both adults, and YES Matty might end up hurting you - or vice versa! but he won't be asked to take sides ... or something?

Don't worry about your blow out, not sure many people could turn down crispy cremes, I know I couldn't! You'll soon work that off! :)
xx

yeah i did tell my sis in law to tell him to stay outta it cos im 27 and can take my own risks.. she said he would be really upset with matty if he upset me - and he doesnt wanna be in that position - he is like this with all guys i meet but its jus worse that this is a mate whose known me since i was 8 - i think christian finds it weird lol - ah well we will see - matty has a few weeks to decide if im worth the risk or not and i will find out when im back from vegas... lucky i have a major distraction and im so excited bout vegas none of this is botherin me too much!!! xxx

Wow, I just looked up BBB.. looks amazing, think I may have to go there on my actual 21st. That makes.. 5 seperate celebrations now :D

Hiya gabs,Well done on that fabulous loss this week,you really have deserved it hunny and also deserved that likkle treat or two.

Glad the day went well with the girls too xx

Wow, I just looked up BBB.. looks amazing, think I may have to go there on my actual 21st. That makes.. 5 seperate celebrations now :D

yeh its pretty cool - the new one just opened by where i live and thats the one im gonna go to next - rex from big brother owns them and is head chef there - they have a really cool bar there too - u should defo go x

Back