Gabrielle's Diary - few vegas pictures uploaded for u to laugh at!

Hiya Gabby

Am loving your new avatar pic what two little sweetie's ;)

Congrats on your 2lb loss hun thats brill

Good luck with your date too xxx

thanks trace - thats my little angel niece and nephew - hope ur ok and well done on all ur exercise xxxx

Hiya gabs,Well done on that fabulous loss this week,you really have deserved it hunny and also deserved that likkle treat or two.

Glad the day went well with the girls too xx

thanks fuzzy it was a really nice day - and am back on track for 100% till i get on the plane now - i love i have got this far even thou i have allowed myself so much fun and cheat days!! the 80/20% rule really works!! god bless weight watchers lol xxxx

Sounds like you had a yummy food day today Gabby. Shame about Matty, I'm sure it will work itself out, if its meant to be. Have you got your suitcase packed yet? xx

hello you :D bet you are dead excited now - not long to go! Xxx

Sounds like you had a yummy food day today Gabby. Shame about Matty, I'm sure it will work itself out, if its meant to be. Have you got your suitcase packed yet? xx

\not yet -this weekend my flat mate is away so i have the whole place to myself -gonna be lots of pamperin and packing done then!!!

matty doesnt seem to be put off.. he was texting me soon as the football ended till about midnight so mayb there is hope after all - and he was bein very flirty again.. the beer must have helped him forget about my brother -but like u said what will be will be xxx

hello you :D bet you are dead excited now - not long to go! Xxx

hello darlin hope ur well - yeah im so excited i could scream - 6 days yipppeeeee - iv decided i will never be as thin as id like to be so im gonna stop obessing now and just enjoy my hols and appreciate how well iv done so far! i will continue my journey when i get back. im gonna be good till i go though - but when i look in mirror i dont see any difference between 10.5 and 10.1? weird xxx

oh my god - week 10 day 2!!!! cant really believe it actually - 6 days then im on that plane!!!

so today is 1/6 100% challenge

breakfast - pancakes - 3
snack - ww cookies - 1.5
lunch - tuna mayo salad & apple - 3.5
snack - apple & ww yogurt - 1
dinner - alfredo sauce fish and green beans & ww yogurt - 2.5
snack - sf jelly & strawberries - 0.5

total 12 points

4 mile walk
spinning class

this will be a very successful day if i pull it off!!!

hope u all have a good one xxxxxxxxx

Hiya gabs.
Good luck for a 200% day today im right with ya hun.
I need to claw back a few points till Tuesday :eek:.
Have a great day..x

Hey Gabs,
Where has these weeks gone, 6 days until you go. :OP
Hope works going well hun xxx

hello darlin hope ur well - yeah im so excited i could scream - 6 days yipppeeeee - iv decided i will never be as thin as id like to be so im gonna stop obessing now and just enjoy my hols and appreciate how well iv done so far! i will continue my journey when i get back. im gonna be good till i go though - but when i look in mirror i dont see any difference between 10.5 and 10.1? weird xxx
You echo my thoughts exactly gabs:)
funny how im feeling exactly the same,yep back to it when we return! xx

Hey gabs what are we like eh!!
Dont worry about that cake today,ive been snacking again,dont know whats wrong with me...
You look super gorgess anyway,and who cares yer orf on the jollies soon...!!!
Have a nice evening you likkle loved up Londoner...ha ha x :p

oh Gabs I am soooo envious ... I wanna go back to Vegas !!!!!

Glad Matty is still keen ... if he's still texting after a warning from your bro he must be very keen ... and to right too!!

Have a fab night
xx

Hang on have I missed something... did your bro warn ur boy away???? :confused::confused:

Oh Gabs hope that feeling goes away... (Im thinking the same aswell.. feeling fat fat fat!) :cry:

Hey gabs what are we like eh!!
Dont worry about that cake today,ive been snacking again,dont know whats wrong with me...
You look super gorgess anyway,and who cares yer orf on the jollies soon...!!!
Have a nice evening you likkle loved up Londoner...ha ha x :p

hi hun - im feelin much better now cos just did 1 hour spin class and then did a 5k run for 40mins so im feelin great and defo burned the cake off - and matty finishes at 10pm so lookin forward to speakin to him later too to end my day nicely - gotta be extra good now to make up for my naughtiness... thou im kinda in a happy place right now and feelin good about myself knowin someone like matty fancies me - makes me feel quite pretty and not fat... i must be ok cos he is gorgeous xxxx

oh Gabs I am soooo envious ... I wanna go back to Vegas !!!!!

Glad Matty is still keen ... if he's still texting after a warning from your bro he must be very keen ... and to right too!!

Have a fab night
xx

i know i wish u could all come with me it would be such a blast!!! we defo all need to have a night out where we can all have cocktails and meet each other - would be really lovely one day.

im so ridiculously excited!!!! was bad today but done a tonne of exrecise to make up - gonna do same tomorro and all weekend too

yeah im so glad... after my bro had words i didnt really here from him all day but he was out watchin football and must have had a few beers and got brave cos soon as the match ended he was textin me the sweetest soppiest messages and loads of them at that!! he makes me feel gorgeous i cant explain it!!

hope u had a great day and are lookin forward to the weekend - sunshine i heard!! GONNA BE DOIN MY PACKING WOOOOHOOOOO xxx

Hang on have I missed something... did your bro warn ur boy away???? :confused::confused:

Oh Gabs hope that feeling goes away... (Im thinking the same aswell.. feeling fat fat fat!) :cry:

ha ha yeah he just said to matty to think careful before he takes it any further with me cos if it ends up goin tits up and he hurts me at all then they r not gonna be best pleased with him - and to remember im their little sister - its a complicated situation really - but its early days we havent even had a proper date yet.. im really enjoying the attention tho its nice to have someone bein so lovely to me and makin me smile!! xx

Better to be feeling slightly fat & luved up gabs than skinny & lonely!:D xx

ha ha thanks charl ur right!!!!

5 days woooohoooooo xxx

Hiya Fatty!!!NOT..:D:jelous::D
Hope you manage to stay clear of the cakes+biscuits today...
Have a good one xx

Just think fruit,fruit,fruit!!!

Back