Gabs journey

ah yes, well done spurs. :D

Welcome!

I strongly advise that you do a clean Induction. Without booze. This is to allow your body to adjust, to clear your system of the excess carbs and to get rid of those cravings.

It's great for those who can get away with a lot of booze on Atkins but alas most of us can't, particularly at the beginning. Don't sabotage yourself before you even start!

Good luck and enjoy all the yummy Atkins-friendly food x

Welcome!

I strongly advise that you do a clean Induction. Without booze. This is to allow your body to adjust, to clear your system of the excess carbs and to get rid of those cravings.

It's great for those who can get away with a lot of booze on Atkins but alas most of us can't, particularly at the beginning. Don't sabotage yourself before you even start!

Good luck and enjoy all the yummy Atkins-friendly food x

hey there - yes i totally agree with you - i am starting for another 2 weeks today totally clean - i was silly and regreted the wine immediately - but hey - nevermind its behind me now and im carrying on - on plan - i am already enjoying all the yummy food!!! xx :)

Good for you!

It can be tough but the rewards are great x

well jim i have to strongly disgaree with you there ... being an arsenal season ticket holder! lol :)

.. ah well i think i equally dislike man city though so well done!

LOL, Stefan who works for me is a gooner as well, so whilst I'm not a football fan, I do get regular, if unwanted updates on Arsenal's progress Gabrielle.

Back