Gagging on the shakes.....

Day 1 LLT. Lied in bed worrying about tomorrow as I was literarily gagging on the shakes today. I have 8 more shakes in my bag which is the equivalent of two days food and I can't drink them!

The LL shakes are quite think - I actually like that about them! One piece of advice is to put a lot more water in than it says - so around 400ml - that makes them thinner and not so strong tasting. Another option is to make them hot. I love the vanilla pack mixed with hot black coffe (using a hand blender) it's like a latte. Or you can make a hot chocolate, a hot choc orange (with the ornage water flavouring) or hot mint choc (with mint tea). Also, you can add abut 100ml of boiling water to the banana and hand blend to make banana custard...

I used to mix the shake with a tiny bit of water & some fruits of the forest favouring & mix in to a mousse type thing.

I was gagging on the shakes, i just added more water.. not so bad then:)

Im on slim and save, what sort of things can you mix with them to make new flavours?

Thanks.

People use coffee and cinnamon and mixed spice. Some have mentioned mint tea - though that doesn't appeal to me. Ask the S&S forum for ideas.

Good luck

The meal packs are amazing. I've abandoned the shakes completely for them

fatty12345 said:
I am new on, which company does the best shakes ? Are the ones like mac cheese and spag bol any good?

Umm - mac and cheese shake?! The shakes are different on each VLCD and people like different ones. Personally I prefer LL shakes to Slim and Save ones - but that's because I don't have much of a sweet tooth and I like them thicker. Slim and Save's spicy spaghetti is fantastic in my opinion - I'm less keen on their mac and cheese. But everyone is different.

Back