Gah help!

Cuqsuita

I've had my shakes and flapjack for the day, am hungry and lightheaded and stressed about finals starting tomorrow. Really really tempted to get some food, please help!

Hi ya im lisa on this 2 weeks on wed and know exactly hw ur feelin don eat though all ur hard work will b ruined yau might feel full wen u eat but u will also feel let dwn and discussted tat u gave in its onlt fr a few weeks u can do this ur doin so well don give up hun dont have some water loads of water or tea coff dont eat come on nothin tastes better tan bien skinny xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've got two words for you:

THE BOAT!!!!!! ;)

Honey you are SO close to your goal - just think, if you eat now it will set you back and it will just be that much longer before you'll be able to eat again. Stay strong, you'll be at your goal in what.. two weeks? Three at most? It's going to FLY and you CAN do it!!!!

Don't do it! Trust me, I slipped up last night and have felt dreadful all day. It just isn't worth it! Don't erase all the hard work you've put in. Your just feeling the strain due to your exmas. Good luck hun!!!

Hi
Be strong don't give in
Have bath and early night sleep it off trust me u feel so much better tomorrow knowing u were strong and didn't gave in ...its not worth it

What would I do without you lot :D Thanks so much for the support, I took a bath and early night - slept badly, but feeling ready to face the day now without guilts :)

Back