Gah! How many times, how many tries

b_n_3003

Silver Member
Hey All,

Not been on here for ages, as my tight trousers support.

I've done every (yes really every) diet going, and loved them all when I was doing them but for various reason fell off the wagon, and put 90% of the weight back on.

I am starting WW next week, so thought I would introduce myself anf ride the slimming train with you all.

p.s. I'm utterly furious at myself for not sticking to the diet, any of them!

Try to find the key thing that motivates you to lose weight. Is it to look better? Feel healthier? Get pregnant? Whatever it is, whichever really gets your motivated use that. Whenever you feel like giving up just ask yourself 'Is giving up really better than...???' It won't be.

Also just get your head around the fact that one day, one hour, one week off a diet isn't the end. You can also go back to it.

WW works really well for most people. Stick with it and you will achieve your goals.

My motivation is my wedding renewal (10 years) on 13th March next year!
I know WW works, and is good for my family with fruit and vegies etc. and I have been running to try to keep active, in fact I'm doing the Edinburgh Marathon on Sunday which is why I am starting next week.

Thanks for the welcome girls :) I do appreciate it as my husband lack motivational coaching skills (bless him)

weightwatchers is the diet.... its not like vlcds or atkins where if you eat a piece of bread or chocolate you've ruined the diet for a week... you can be naughty even within your points if you make good choices, or simply have smaller portions.

Some people like slimming world as well, but I find for me ww has more portion restriction..which is what I need.

Hopefully you get on with it x

Back