Gah! How many times, how many tries

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by b_n_3003, 17 May 2011 Social URL.

1. b_n_3003

b_n_3003 Silver Member

Hey All,

Not been on here for ages, as my tight trousers support.

I've done every (yes really every) diet going, and loved them all when I was doing them but for various reason fell off the wagon, and put 90% of the weight back on.

I am starting WW next week, so thought I would introduce myself anf ride the slimming train with you all.

p.s. I'm utterly furious at myself for not sticking to the diet, any of them!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. largelesley

largelesley Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.18%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi im the same
    Dont beat yourself up about it its this time that counts
    Sometimes when ive missed wks and cant face it i have even changed classes its crazy
    I have struuggled last few wks but am trying better this wk
    Good luck x

4. coley144

coley144 Creating my life

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st2lb(33%)
    Diet:
    No diet. Pregnant
    Try to find the key thing that motivates you to lose weight. Is it to look better? Feel healthier? Get pregnant? Whatever it is, whichever really gets your motivated use that. Whenever you feel like giving up just ask yourself 'Is giving up really better than...???' It won't be.

Also just get your head around the fact that one day, one hour, one week off a diet isn't the end. You can also go back to it.

WW works really well for most people. Stick with it and you will achieve your goals.

5. b_n_3003

b_n_3003 Silver Member

My motivation is my wedding renewal (10 years) on 13th March next year!
    I know WW works, and is good for my family with fruit and vegies etc. and I have been running to try to keep active, in fact I'm doing the Edinburgh Marathon on Sunday which is why I am starting next week.

Thanks for the welcome girls :) I do appreciate it as my husband lack motivational coaching skills (bless him)

6. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    weightwatchers is the diet.... its not like vlcds or atkins where if you eat a piece of bread or chocolate you've ruined the diet for a week... you can be naughty even within your points if you make good choices, or simply have smaller portions.

Some people like slimming world as well, but I find for me ww has more portion restriction..which is what I need.

Hopefully you get on with it x

7. pudnpie

pudnpie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You will love it. I hardly notice I'm on a diet. When I started I thought it was too good to be true. Just be positive and concentrate on all the great things you can have on the plan. Good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.