Gah. Losing momentum

Vanilly
I completely agree Im on day 31 and I have a pounding
headache today drinking loads of water but it's not going away
I have another three and and a half weeks to go on
Lt then it's still not over onto exante then for another month loosing momentum ! x

what is exante?

Yep, I'm on day 32 and actually, today's not too bad but I had a bad couple of days Saturday night / Sunday - SO wanted food. I was even contemplating stuffing my face with a giant bar of chocolate, and then returning to TFR, trying to calculate whether I'd be back in ketosis and undoing the damage before next weigh in :eek: It's amazing how our brains seem to want us to fail sometimes.

In reality though, the last month has flown by and I've not 'missed' eating. I don't know if it helps that I've had 4 meals (refeed type meals, max of 1 a day, during my 1 week holiday) or if that's slowed me down at all.

I still don't feel I've realitically broken my habits yet though. I still crave the stuff I know I should NEVER eat again - but today I bought 2 new cookbooks, including a wheat-free one, so that I can continue planning yummy meals to eat when I'm eating again and yet try and keep my carbs right down.

what is exante?

Exante is a tfr too but it has more variety and 200 extra calories
it works as ketosis too and if you look it up on this site you'll see
peoples losses which seem to be similar to Lt going to do it for month of Oct cause my pharmacist won't give me any more Lt so
at least Ill hve something to chew ! You get it online x

Exante is a tfr too but it has more variety and 200 extra calories
it works as ketosis too and if you look it up on this site you'll see
peoples losses which seem to be similar to Lt going to do it for month of Oct cause my pharmacist won't give me any more Lt so
at least Ill hve something to chew ! You get it online x
why no more lt??

why no more lt??

Cause when I get to 10 stone my bmi will be less than
25 and they won't give it to me so hve to do exante and
maybe by changing I won't loose momentum !

Cause when I get to 10 stone my bmi will be less than
25 and they won't give it to me so hve to do exante and
maybe by changing I won't loose momentum !

oh no thats terrible!! my bmi will be under 25 next month i hope im still allowed do it!!

oh no thats terrible!! my bmi will be under 25 next month i hope im still allowed do it!!

Seems to totally depend on the pharmacist and where you
live they seem to be very strict in Ireland she wouldn't budge
had to beg to get to 10 stone ! Seems alarmist to me but
what can I do at least I can do exante x

Seems to totally depend on the pharmacist and where you
live they seem to be very strict in Ireland she wouldn't budge
had to beg to get to 10 stone ! Seems alarmist to me but
what can I do at least I can do exante x
ahhh no i live in ireland! x

ahhh no i live in ireland! x

Oh crikey then ask her at your next wi can you continue
until you reach goal and if she says no then at least you will
have time to get the exante she might be more relaxed about
it but find out in time x

my pharmasist doesn't really seem like he gives a **** to be honest! he hasn't even checked me for keytones! i think hes just happy bout making money can i ask how much you're paying i think im paying far too much weekly?

It's good he doesn't care cause then he prob won't
stop you
It costs me 65 e per week it's much more expensive
than NI but I really am just glad to get it ! x

I'm in Dublin too think it's the same price
everywhere in Ireland !

Yea v expensive that's one of the reasons Im doing
exante in Oct cause at least if Im loosing 2 lbs a week Im not
paying a fortune for it ! x

It's good he doesn't care cause then he prob won't
stop you
It costs me 65 e per week it's much more expensive
than NI but I really am just glad to get it ! x

yeah its E65 in this neck of the woods too :wave_cry:

Its €65 in Sligo too!!

my pharmasist doesn't really seem like he gives a **** to be honest! he hasn't even checked me for keytones! i think hes just happy bout making money can i ask how much you're paying i think im paying far too much weekly?

yeah i have fair idea my pharmacist is the same, ive been on LTR 2 or 3 times over the last 4 years.. never once was i checked for keytones and there was weeks where i cheated.. at the moment im only taking between 2 - 3 shakes a day and she doesn seem worried about this even though its my choice to take that amount 2 seem to fill me but im worried if its dangerous

I found the obsessing stopped around week three; I was even dreaming about eating pizza and would wake up thinking I'd broken ketosis. I reckon it's all normal. This may sound really silly but I found baking things, cooking for family and not being a total food avoider really helped curb my obsession.

Hi Curiouscat

That doesnt sound silly at all cos thats how I am too! I was really struggling for the first 2 weks and then I started cooking and baking and it seemed to do the trick. I cook nearly every night now and bake cakes and scones at weekend. The days i dont cook are the only days I suffer so must be working!!

yeah i have fair idea my pharmacist is the same, ive been on LTR 2 or 3 times over the last 4 years.. never once was i checked for keytones and there was weeks where i cheated.. at the moment im only taking between 2 - 3 shakes a day and she doesn seem worried about this even though its my choice to take that amount 2 seem to fill me but im worried if its dangerous

God I find if I take my last shake before 9 I'm starving I think you really need the 3 maybe have it as a mousse it's not half as filling!

Back