Gah. Losing momentum

Firstly congrats on Wi that is brilliant!
Can't believe you were allowed to do lipotrim
with stomach ulcer ? Although I suppose there
is nothing in the shakes that would aggrivate the
ulcer
Don't know about anaesthetic but u will prob loose
wt post surgery as you might not feel like eating
That really is a difficult one think Id defo speak
with consultant and see what he says cause you'd have
to be careful to refeed properly prior to surgery x

My next two week wi Sat Im due totm so hoping it'll be over
and done with by Sat feeling a bit bloated today but hve been 100%
all the way hopefully it'll be a good result ! x

I found the obsessing stopped around week three; I was even dreaming about eating pizza and would wake up thinking I'd broken ketosis. I reckon it's all normal. This may sound really silly but I found baking things, cooking for family and not being a total food avoider really helped curb my obsession.

lol i thought i was the only one, i keep dreaming that i eat food and ruin my diet its horrible, more of a nightmare if anything lol like 3 nights in a row ive had this now i think im obsessing abit too much abwt this diet. Although that feeling that uve ruined the diet (in my dream lol) is horrible and kinda helps me 'in real life' to stick with it lol :p

I dont know if this helps...but I am feeling hungry and fancy some proper nice food all the time. As soon as I think about that, I tell myself to have a cup of tea or some water, and then the feeling of having some food goes away for sometime, I feel like I won against something. And the next time, the feeling comes back again, I will resist again as I'd love to win against myself and show who is in charge! :)

Back