Gah why do we do this?

Scales are evil, evil things!! They always seem to call me to get on them as well before WI! Fingers crossed that your scales are just teasing you and that you have actually lost this week :)

Loose the scales NOW, it's the best way;)

The Wii Fit scales are most misleading, I no longer trust them, just give them the satisfaction that I am still using them! Good luck for tomorrow! do you do anything different before you WI? I don't have my usual Alpen Light Bar as a Mid-afternoon snack and save it for after/during Image therapy! maybe that'll tip the scales in your favour?

Ok - get rid of the scales, NOW!! If you can't ignore what they say then you need to get rid of them.

I weigh myself almost every day, but I never take the number seriously! My scales can go from me being a stone lighter to being half a stone heavier, and if I move them 1cm across the floor, they'll change, sometimes by 5lbs! Scales lie, so ignore them or throw them away :)

(I weigh myself out of sheer curiousity.. before a wee, after a wee.. before dinner, after dinner etc etc.. )

Back