Gain :(

missy3

starving!
Stopped LT in November 2010.. 12 stone 4
i'm now 13 stone 12 :( and feeling very upset.. think i was in a wee bit of denial until my mum said to me that she could see I have been really struggling and maybe it was time to give LT another shot as it genuinely is the only thing that has ever worked for me. I think 1 stone 8 sounds gain in a year and 3 months sounds terrible - but i think it also could have been a whole lot worse. I've been super stressed lately and just haven't found the energy for any type of exercise. I have 1 weeks supply of LT leftover from last time thats not out of date so im gonna start on that on Wednesday. In my 9weeks Aug-Nov 10 i lost 3 stone 2. So i wanna maybe do it a it stages this time.

I'd still go to your pharmacy after that week and let them know after they run out hun, just so they know you've gone back onto it. (Although I admit I'm collecting surplus too for a 'free' week)

Hey there,

I know how you feel. I re-started beginning of January after what was a stressful period for me. I did ok for about 10 days and then the stress hit again....... starting full time work, managing assignments and a household!

Im going to re-start again soon - next week most likely and have to get my head around this. Im 1stone up on my lightest weight and intend to be back there quickly. I have 2 weeks of LT remaining and will buy Exante after that (cheaper here in Ireland.... LT €65 per week). Maybe you might consider something similar? A week here and there will feel like it takes forever!

I would start this week but my sis is visiting and its not realistic. She goes home Saturday so Im thinking I will re-start Sunday.
So thats my Lenten resolution sorted.........7 weeks to lose just under 2 stone.

good luck when u re-start. ps: i dont think your gain is bad at all hun, you'll have it off in no time. when i had my baby girl 2 years ago, i had SEVERE postnatal depression, i didnt eat AT ALL for 6 months, i lost 7 stone. ive gained that back in 18 months. 7 stone gain in 18 months IS SHOCKING. so your gain isnt much at all.

good luck and stick with this forum, it helps loads xxxxxxx

Thanks for replies :) Im starting in the morning, and really want to stick it, just been looking through some pics of last year to spare me on.. hopefully will be bk there soon x

Missy3 and bessie84 u guys think urs is bad :( I gained 4 st in 3 months! This is not an exaggeration! Bessie84 so jealous u LOST weight with depression! ( i.e if u can be jel of sumone with depression) I had severe depression too n gained all that weight while in the midst of it.. Thank god that horrible hopeless lifeless feeling is gone.. Was so bad m sure u know wot I mean.. But now it's the weight holding me bak :( I was slim last feb bout 9 n a half went up to 13 n a half within 3 months.. Wish I cud jus wake up slim Tomro n start LIVING again! Hope u guys achieve ur goals soon x

Back