gained 1/2 lb tonight! help!

broxi

ButtErFly
I gained tonight after sticking to plan all week. And too old for TOTM now so it's not that. Any advice please?

It could still be TOTM, we never really get rid of it, I help weigh at my group and we've had older members surprised because they still have a small gain. It could be water retention for another reason as well, are you drinking plenty of water?

sorry to hear you had a gain, have you gained before?

how long have you been doing SW for? did you measure all your healthy extras? enough superfree?
did you do a food diary to show your consultant?

I think sometimes when we've been doing plan for a while we can get complacent and think we're doing the plan but we've started tweaking, any chance you've done that?

I'd say forget about it, go back to basics and good luck xx

Thanks folks, no I'[ve not done anything different, still 1/3 superfree and measured HEs and no more than 15 syns, usually less. I just worry cos on other plans my weight always sticks and i stop losing but maybe it's just a wee blip and I'll lose next week. I am loving SW, it's total freedom and I so want it to keep working as I know I could live like this for the rest of my life.

Maybe your just stuck in that rut we all seem to hit at some point. Everyone I have spoke to over the last few years will get to a certain weight and just won't be able to shift any lb's or get small gains for a few weeks then have a big or biggish loss. You could try success express for a week see if that helps.

Try mixing your foods up this coming week that can make a difference.

To be honest i wouldnt worry to much, its only 1/2lb and ive seen it happen loads in our group when they stuck to plan and the following week they have lost the 1/2lb and some more.

Have you started doing any additional exercise? as ive noticed that seems to have quite an effect to on people in our group for the first week or so.

I would write everything down you eat this week and show it to your consultant, although if you have shown concern about it in class they should have already given you a diary to fill out.

Thanks folks
And Craig, you inspire me so much! You're like my superhero!

Back