Gained 1lb

lunar jim

Gold Member
1lb gain after my calorie bender at the weekend so not too bad, but that is two weeks in a row in the wrong direction...

Hoping for a good week this week; Sunday might be tricky as it is my birthday!

:whoopass:

Told off ;)

Now save points for sunday 2 a day everyday and take 2 off for Monday and Tuesday and Weds so on Sunday you can have 12 extra!

Do you feel theres a deeper reason to the blips?
I lost & gained anaverage 3 stone every year 2005 to 2008 and ended up 3 stone heavier than 2005 when I started in March this year........

Its hard work hey :eek: x

Its a tiny blip compared to what you've lost so far! :) Enjoy your birthday and beed good the rest of the time :D These things only come round once a year!!

Do you feel theres a deeper reason to the blips?

Dunno! I know I'm not hung up eating crap every day now, unlike a year ago. I even ate sensibly at a BBQ a few weeks back; one burger bun, one sausage bun instead of three of each lol

I've been dieting for almost a year now and since losing the weight on Cambridge and only had one blip when we went on holiday. After I came off I tried just calorie counting which helped me STS until Christmas when I put 13lbs on, and didn't come off as quickly as I would have liked hence doing WW (well, my OH started WW so I joined her on it). With the pizza on Saturday I just pointed that out but as for last Sunday, I think I just had a 'f**k it' moment. Fortunately the focus was back on Monday and I didn't let it slide. Think I'll have a run this afternoon and add a few activity points :D

:) But at least you know why right?

Agree about saving the points! I had my 30th about 3 weeks into starting WW and had a great time as I saved every last pt I could lol!

Good luck for the week ahead, and have a great birthday

Well done I think you may of cracked it and know how to deal with an odd pig out, exercise, have ao lovely birthday and Well done once again :)

berryred ooo happy 30th ahh I wish I was 30 xx

Yes have a fab birthday. I imagine it must be harder to stick to plan and lose weight when you have lost so much and are very near your goal, but you know you can do it.

I managed a sts after my birthday celebrations this week and was happy with that, good luck

I wish I was 30 again lol! Hopefully it shouldn't be too bad on Sunday, I don't drink so I guess I've got a bit of a head start there :D But I'm not sure what my OH has planned for me.

And I didn't get a run in the end, work is mental at the moment so I didn't get the chance. I haven't had a run for a week :(

And I didn't get a run in the end, work is mental at the moment so I didn't get the chance. I haven't had a run for a week :(

thats ok, i havent run in 2 weeks :wave_cry:

Just have a great birthday and dont worry so much! :D

Back