Gained for the last 2 weeks :-(

Angelkitty

Hi all.

I'm really fed up. I have been on the plan since June and I have lost 4 stone so far and I have another 4 stone to go.

Over the last 2 weeks I have gained 1.5lbs in total and it's the first time since starting SW that I have gained any weight. I have been sticking to the plan as always.

Maybe I'm eating too much of the same stuff daily? I have no idea.
I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. xx

Hey

What days are you doing? I found that after about 6 months of doing SW and following EE i stopped loosing weight and putting it on sometimes even though i stuck 100% to plan. In the end i switched to Green Days and the weight has started to come off again. So my advice to you would be to maybe try a different day or mix up the types of days you have :) Xx

Change is good for the soul and the body - if you have been doing SW it's easy to get into the habit of doing the same things but you need to keep challenging your body. So mix things up with different HEs, different foods and different meals. Also ask yourself whether you are eating the same size portions as when you started - do you automatically put the same amount of free foods on the plate? As you get smaller your appetite should naturally decrease as your body needs fewer calories to perform basic functions.

Hey

What days are you doing? I found that after about 6 months of doing SW and following EE i stopped loosing weight and putting it on sometimes even though i stuck 100% to plan. In the end i switched to Green Days and the weight has started to come off again. So my advice to you would be to maybe try a different day or mix up the types of days you have :) Xx

You know I've had the same problem, got to 9 months in and I keep losing and gaining the same 4lbs...I hadn't even thought of trying a few red or green, I just always do EE... maybe I will throw a few reds/greens in to get things moving again!

Thanks for making me think! xxxxxxx

As others have said sometimes sticking to the same thing will stop working after a bit. Liven it up a little. It might also be time to make sure you have been slowly cutting down on portion sizes. The size you used to eat will be different to the size you now need. Make sure you stop eating when your full.

Some great advice there, think I will try and do a few red and green days next week as I have only ever done ee and things have been very slow xx

Back